I look at Charlie and say, "Charlie you really need to be more careful, I hope you know that."

He looks at me and says, "Ya I know I was distracted I guess" (looking at you again)

"Well be more careful next time, oh and umm..." I looked down at my feet and said, "why'd you pull that prank on me today?"

Ms. Rane came back and gave Charlie his ice which he gratefully put on his head and said, " Well umm..."

Just then the door opened, Scott and Victoria came in hands intertwined with a paper in his hands. Charlie glared at Scott and walked out quickly with his ice on his head, I sighed waving at Scott and Victoria. I kept thinking of Olivia's advice I'm going to try to friends again with him. Scott smiles at me and says, "Hey Ms. Rane just handing in my permission form for the history of music museum." (Not real)

I gasp, "Oh my gosh I still have to hand that in, thanks for reminding me Scott, see ya later" I wave and quickly got out of there.

I looked for Charlie and he was waiting by the water fountain for me. He motioned for me to come over and I said, "You never answered my question, why'd you pull that prank?" He sighed, "Because, you seemed so sad whenever you see Scott and Victoria together or doing "couple things." I wanted you to be happy, I'm sorry so please don't get mad."

Well he's my best friend, I'll accept his apology, "Alright Charlie, it's okay" I put my hand on his shoulder, "I'm not mad at you but I think I can handle my problems by myself and if I need someone to talk to you I'll come to you alright." He nodded a little confused, wow he's so clueless sometimes. "Hey Charlie, how'd you get Stella to go along with your plan?" Charlie smiled, "Oh that's easy it cost me 10 bucks" we both laughed and I pulled Charlie in for a hug. He was shocked, but soon hugged back, I whispered softly, "Thanks Charlie"

"Hey we better get to Mr. Chase class before he gives us detention." he grabs my hand and we are off to class.

Olivia POV

Wen and I are sitting beside each other in study hall, studying for our history exam since its coming up. Just last Friday we finished our projects and now our teachers are telling us to start getting ready for our exams. Oh boy I think I might faint on exam day, then Wen pokes me and I come back.

"Yes Wen?" he looks at me, "You've been starring at your book and not doing anything. Are you okay?"

I look at him and say, "Ya just thinking bout exams again, it just makes me nervous, I think I might faint on the day."

He grabs my hand and rubs it trying to calm me down, "whoa liv, I'll be there with you so don't worry."

I nod and he says, "Guess what? Charlie was drooling over Mo again so I passed the ball to him and accidentally kicked the soccer ball at his head."

I laugh, "Oh Charlie still the same guy drooling over Mo. Wait a minute Mo is single now. We so need to get them together."

Wen looks at me strangely, "Huh?! I thought" I glared at him. He mumbled quietly, "Never mind, I think you have been hanging around Mo too much."

I still caught it though and replied offensively, "No I haven't" He sighs, "Let's go to band practice, before we're late and Stella gets mad."

He takes my hand and I blush as we get up to go to the basement. I think writing about this would be a great idea for my music assignment. We sometimes rehearse in the basement and other times we rehearse in the new place that Mel funded. Today we are rehearsing there because we are mostly just discussing our plans for Europe.

Still Olivia POV

So we made it to practice on time with Stella being the first one there drinking Lemonade of course. Charlie and Mo came shortly after us, he said that Mo wanted to thank Mr. Chase for her wonderful mark on her history project. Scott came late as usual and Stella didn't really care.