Chapter 1

It was December the 24th 2008, I woke to an cold winters day. As I steadily opened my eyes to the bright ray of sun light breaming through the round window at the side of my over large bed, i noticed the bright digital clock on my bedside cabinet, 7.30am, i decided it was way too early for me to get up, as it was my first day off at work and six form since at least 6 weeks.

As my eyes once again started to flicker open, Suddenly surprising myself I let out the biggest yawn I've ever done before after I began to stretch my entire body. I felt more fresh and alive then I did earlier. As my head turned to the digital clock i notice the time, 12.30pm. "Oh crap!". Sitting up with a jolt, i sprinted to the bathroom recalling my promise to meet my best friend for coffee today at 1.00pm.

When I was finally ready in just under fifth-teen minutes (world record). Picking up my bag,keys and purse I rushed out the front door, hoping to make it in time. As i approached the coffee shop I noticed my best friend,Lexi, and my eyes wondered to a drop dead gorgeous woman stood with her. The only way I could describe her was flawless. The mystery woman had dark brunette hair, shoulder length, medium body figure with the most perfect curves of what i could see anyway and her legs, WOW!, they were to die for she had me hypnotised.

As soon as, Lexi saw me she gave me the biggest smile I've ever seen and turned to the mystery woman to say something. They both then turned to face me. When I reached both of them, Lexi threw her arms around me which took me by surprise because she wasn't the hugging type. As she let go she started to introduce the mystery woman. " Alex this is Brooke, she's my boyfriends cousin she's new in town so I thought she could come along and hang out with us today, you don't mind? Do you ? She asked curiously. " No of course not, it's nice to see a new face round here" I directed at Lexi. " Hey, I'm Alex nice to meet you" I said friendly not wanting to scare her. " Hi, I'm Brooke thanks, nice to meet you too" she said with a sexy husky voice, it made me loose all trail of thought. " Now the introduction is out of the way,let's go get a table" Lexi said excitedly.

After our gossip and coffee the time soon flew,it was 4.00pm. Lexi did most of the talking but half of the time I wasn't even listening I was just in my own bubble, thinking about why Brooke came to this small town of many places here? I questioned and also what was her story? Single?,kids? Anything. She gave nothing away at coffee. A couple of minutes later we decided to say our goodbyes and catch up again on Thursday. I arrived back home, still thinking about Brooke, why? I don't know theirs was just something about her.

It got to 9pm and I was just so bored is watched all the tv shows I've missed and now their wasn't anything else on tv so I thought to myself why not go out for a hour or two, too my favourite bar,Yates', I hadn't been in a long time. By the time I finished getting ready it was 10pm. So I decided to call a taxi.

I entered Yates' and nothing had changed which I loved because the atmosphere was amazing. I slide on one of many bar stools and ordered myself a glass of rosé wine. I took my first sip and it was like heaven. The night progressed and two hours went by but only seemed like two minutes. I was just about to stand up as I felt a presences behind me, so I turned around.
"Brooke" I shouted over the music. " Hey I thought it was you" she said surprised. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I was bored so I thought I'd explore this pub, Lexi told me about. Do you mind if I join you?" She asked. Excitedly I replied " No not at all". In one sexy smooth move she was sat at the side of me. I bought us another round after round as we just got to know each other. I discovered she was single and she didn't have any kids.

5 hours later.

"I think i should go now" I mumbled
"Yeah me too I think I've had way too much" Brooke giggled
As I stood up I felt the alcohol suddenly kick in. I could tell so did Brooke. We stumbled out of the pub and we caught a taxi together seems there was only one.
"Did you want to come back to my place? saves you travelling all that way on your own when you don't have a clue where you are going" I asked. Secretly It wasn't that I just wanted to spend more time with her. After a few moments she agreed.

When we pulled up outside my house I noticed she'd fell asleep so I decided not to wake her and carry her into the house instead as the alcohol wore off a bit. I entered the house with her in my arms, even asleep she still look beautiful. I laid her onto the bed and began talking her high heels off. Reaching for the second one she woke up looking puzzled.
"Hey it's okay you are at my house you was too drunk to travel on your own all that way plus you fell asleep in the taxi so I carried you into the house" nervously I waited for a answer
" Thank you so much, I didn't mean to get that drunk I only planned having one drink" she giggled
Her giggle was the best sound in the world.
"Me too, did you want anything? You can sleep on the bed I'm gunna sleep on the floor"
"No I'm good and you can't sleep on the floor why don't we just share this bed its bigger enough" she smirked

After a moment passed I climbed into bed at the side of her, I was trying my hardest not to stare but I couldn't help myself. She even caught me a could of times with a smirk on her face which made me blush so bad. I turned, so my back was too her so I wasn't tempted to look at her. My eyes began to too close when I felt a warm hand on my back.
"Alex?" Brooke whispered
I turned over to face her so we was face to face
"Yes Brooke?" I answered
"Do you find me attractive?" She nervously asked
"That's random" i replied puzzled
"Please just answer before I make a fool of myself, I'll tell you a secret after" she persuaded
"Yes I do why wouldn't anyone not find you attractive" I honestly whispered
"My secret is that I find you attractive" she admitted
I was surprised she felt the same as I did about her.

We just laid there and stared into each other's eyes. She had caramelised chocolate coloured eyes what just made your heart melt in seconds. After a minute what felt like hours, she placed her hand on my back moving us closer together. My heart started beating rapidly it felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. I could smell her sweet perfume. She leaned in closer and closer till I felt her lips onto mine. We began gently kissing on another. Her hands then started to wonder I found one at the side on my face and one under my t-shirt. I mimicked her movements. We soon started to peel each other's clothes off first our tops them our bottoms until I as underneath her in just my black lace underwear on and her on top of me with white lace underwear on. She began to grind on top of me making my body arch to match hers. I put my hands on her back and rolled her so I now was on top. I flicked my hair to one side so it didn't cover her beautiful face up, i began steadily grinding on top of her and her body started to arch just as mine did. I started to kiss her neck over and over again "mmmm" slipped out between her lips. Which turned me on more if it was possible.I began to kiss her collar bone and made my way down until I reach her bra. She arched her back to indicate me to unclip it without any hesitation I did just as she wanted, the bra slipped onto the floor leaving her breasts totally free. I started to kiss her body once more but this time I do it faster to reach her chest quicker, when I got to her chest I stopped. "Please" she begged. Biting her bottom lip. I smiled and carried on kissing around her boobs teasing her but after a while I finally reached her nipple. I placed my tongue over it and started to stuck. "Yeses!" She moaned. I felt a sense of pride. I did the exact same to the other nipple. Things really started to heat up as I got to her stomach and started following it down and down till suddenly. ................ Please comment or message me if you want me to carry on sorry if it's rubbish it's my first time ever writing or anything thank guys xx