D A T E

---

"HAN JISUNG AND HWANG HYUNJIN IF YOU DON'T GET THE FUCK OUT FROM THERE I WILL BARGE IN LIKE THERE LIKE A HUMAN BUFFALLO!" felix screamed at the door instead of ringing the door bell making minho hid his face using his palm.

"What the fuck are you thinking lix? Don't you have shame?" minho whispered shout toward his younger brother as he thought rather dying than standing beside his brother then get humiliated.

"I was thinking that i want to barge in inside their house and no. I do not have shame," felix dumbly replied while the older just rolled his eyes. "Well how unfortunate you don't have brain to think," minho scoffs then the younger just pulled his face.

"Hey guys, sorry we were a bit late. We thought you will be here late," jisung said while letting the younger and his brother inside his shared house. "No problem dude," felix said then lay on the large sofa while switching the channels.

"Bae are they here already?" hyunjin asked while popping his head out from his room. Jisung nodded. "Yeah they are," jisung blushed as the two siblings are looking at him shockingly. "Good," hyunjin smirked then walk toward jisung and the others.

"Bae? What the fuck man?" felix teased while wiggling his eyebrows. Jisung waved his hand nervously "No nononononoo, its not like what you think it is!" jisung panicky shoved the both siblings out to the doorsteps. "All set let's hit the road," hyunjin cheered while embrance his arms and jisung's.

Jisung stare at their collided hands then gulps. He never felt this kind of pleasures when he was dating with hyunjin. Suddenly that day he felt like been hit by miracles. They entered the elevator then hyunjin tap on the G button making the lif door automatically close.

---

(Magical timeskip)

"Woaah this place is incredible!" felix beamed out while his eyes wondering around. Minho tugged the freckled shirt so he did NOT do anything stupid like getting lost or kidnapped by the 'Iluminati looking gnome' that you never know will showed up anytime.

"Min, i want to ride that rollercoaster!" felix pointed the rollercoaster that been in his attention since they arrived. The brunette sighed then flinch toward the squirrel and the taller. "Do you want to join us?" minho asked then the younger hummed "Im okay with everything," he answered making the taller scoffs. "Im hungry," the taller whined making the brunette shrug.

"Well, its not my problem," the brunette snickered making the taller scoffs. "Its okay i can go it with my baby squirrel right?" hyunjin asked while playfully played with the younger's chin making the brunette rolls his eyes.

"How about we split up? This place is huge and it takes time if we go together," suggest felix. Minho shrugged himself while hyunjin nodded as he thought that is the most brilliant idea that came from a dumb person.

"That's sounds great, hannie and i want to eat something while that how about you two have some fun?" suggest hyunjin showing his teasing tone which offends minho low key.

----

Minho's POV

I shrugged myself as we enters the pirate ride. Felix kept hyped this ride saying he kept throwing up then changbin being a 'DREAM PRINCE' for felix, cleans the vomits up. Eww, when we think it back no wonder why changbin been called 'DREAMY' by felix.

Well it could be fun but i am riding with a person i never wanted to ride with in the first place. I rolls my eyes as i took a seat beside felix.

We made a promise that if we hang out together more often, felix will help me set up some 'COINCEDENCE' dates with the blonde squirrel. Which i am truly looking forward to it.