51- Cedric's Funeral

Start from the beginning

"I wish when you said you'll love me to your last breathe you didn't mean so soon Ced..." whispered Emilia, tears streaming her face. Mrs. Diggory went to go sit her down as they began to talk.

Mr. Diggory went first in speaking, it wasn't a long speech since he barely was able to form words. Then went Mrs. Diggory, her speech was longer.. painful for those around. Many others went when Amos gestured Emilia to go, she hesitated but stood up and walked over to the podium. Y/n and the others looked at her as she wiped the tears from her face.

"Everyone keeps telling me that time heals all wounds, but no one can tell me what I'm supposed to do right now. Right now I can't sleep. It's right now that I can't eat. Right now I still hear his voice and sense his presence even though I know he's not here. Right now all I seem to do is cry. I know all about time and wounds healing, but even if I had all the time in the world, I still don't know what to do with all this hurt right now. Cedric... didn't.. he didn't deserve this.." said Emilia struggling to form words, Y/n was wiping the tears from her face as Miles and Adrian looked down at their feet. "I also know that Ced.. wouldn't want us to be like this.. he would want us to be happy.. smiling.. like he always was.... that beautiful boy always had a smile no matter what.."

Mrs. Diggory pulled Emilia to sit down as she noticed her not being able to go on. Y/n pulled her into a hug as she heard Emilia bursted into tears, watching them place Cedric in the ground. The funeral was over as they made their way back to the Morales house. "What you said was wonderful amor.." said Mrs. Morales as she hugged her daughter.

"Vas a regresar al trabajo?(Are you going back to work?)." said Emilia as Diego turned to look at her, Emilia made a face and wiped her tears moving away from her mother. "No puedo creerlo(I can't believe it)."

"Emilia no empieces(don't start)." said Diego, Y/n looked over at Nick and Hayden who were annoyed at their parents.

"Amor(love).. we have too." said Mrs. Morales

"No, esta bien. No me importa, vete. (No it's fine, I don't care go.)" said Emilia, the rest of the car ride was silent as they arrived at the house.

"We'll be back later ok?" said Mrs. Morales as Emilia moved away from her. The two disapparated as Y/n looked at her softly.

"Have you ate?" said Y/n as Adrian and Miles looked over at her.

"She hasn't." said Nick.

"Do you want to go to a muggle fast food restaurant ?" said Y/n as Emilia looked at her weirdly. Adrian and Miles looked at her the same as she chuckled. "they have chicken nuggets and fries.. let's just go, grab my hand." The four of them apparated in the girls bathroom in a stall. Y/n quickly pushed them all out as they looked around.

"So? What is this?" said Adrian looking around seeing chairs with the letters M on it, Y/n chuckled as she made them sit down.

"Looks weird." said Miles

"Oh shut up, it's alright.. it's usually a happy food.. i'll be back ok? Stay put!" said Y/n as they all looked at her.

"How you feeling E." said Adrian as Emilia rested her chin on her hand. She looked up at him and sighed.

"Well.. my boyfriend was killed by some crazy psychopath that was supposed to be dead thirteen years ago.. I just watched him get buried.. how do you think i'm doing Ade." said Emilia as Miles gave Adrian a look. "I'm sorry.."

"It's fine E.. I get it alright? Just at least just try and eat." said Adrian as Miles agreed. Y/n came back with a bunch of food as they looked at her. "Love? What is this."