" you must be very happy to see me in this trouble,  right ? " she crossed her hands over her chest and glared at me.

" how can I be happy seeing you in trouble, Jaan " I tried to hold her face but she stopped me by showing her hand.

" because of you I'm stuck in this kitchen, Neil " she said gritting her teeth.

" Jaan, I'm sorry, you had to do all this " I said helplessly.

" I don't want your sorry. You were dying to marry me, right ? So get ready to taste your wife's hand made food " after saying this she came close to me and held my face with her palms. " and I can bet you that you won't ever be able to forget the taste of my hand made food "  she whispered and then smirked.

    Did she know this closeness and her sexy smirk was only making me hard inside my pant and not scared ?

   I held he by her waist and pulled her closer. " I would love to taste your hand made food, Jaan " I kissed on her palm which was on my cheek before.

She frowned and pushed me. " get out of my kitchen " she yelled.

     ' my kitchen ' at least she accepted the kitchen.

" yes Jaan, this kitchen, this house and I all are yours " I smiled. She fumes in anger clenching her fists.

" get out you dumbhead " I chuckled at her. She looks even more cuter when she was angry. I pinched on her cheek gently and ran out of kitchen.

                              ~ ☆ ~

" yeh Ananya kar kya rehi hai itni der andar " mom asked for the 5th time. She is more impatient than me.

" wo khana bana rehi hai mom time tog lagta hi hai na " I said in Avni's defense. My beautiful wife is cooking for the first time and that's for my family and me. I'm so excited.

" achha toh ab tu mujhe sikhayega jo tujhe bachpan se khana banake khila rehi hai " mom argued.

" mom, I didn't mean that. Ananya peheli baar apne sasural main khana bana rehi hai isiliye use itna time lag raha hai " 

" tillu tu na apni biwi ki tarafdari karna band kar humne bhi yeh sab kiya hai par hume toh itna waqt nehi liya tha " now she is behaving like a typical mother in law. I frowned.

" Sweta bas kar tillu sehi bol raha hai. Bichari bachchi ko wese bhi achanak ase shadi karni padi toh adjust karne main use time toh lagega na " bebe explained to mom. Bebe is best.

    Before mom could argue more Avni came walking towards us with a two bowls in her hands. I'm curious and excited. I tried to look what she made but the bowls was covered by lids. I frowned. I know the food wouldn't be the best, but it's the best food for me. After all my love made this for me.

" mujhe toh laga tha tumhe 4 -5 ghante aur lagenge " mom taunts.

" mom please " I pleaded her to stop. She huffed.

" Ananya puttar kya banaya hai tune " bebe asked sweetly.

" bebe maine apke liye khir banaya hai " Avni replied to bebe with a small smile. And what about me ?

" sirf bebe ke liye banaya hai aur hamare liye nehi " mom asked the same question I wanted to ask.

" apke aur Neil ke liye maine special dish banaya hai " she said and smirked evilly looking at me. Hmm...special dish.  So wifey wants to take revenge from me.