"Julie sang for the first time this morning." A smile adorning her face. "Ah! She hadn't done that is almost a year. You both would've loved it." 

"Yeah, we saw 'cause we were..." Reggie responded only to cut himself off. "Oh! Oh, I get it. She- She's not talking to us." 

Luke usually would have done a snarky comeback towards the bass guitarist after he said that, but all the boy could do was stare as the woman continued to take photos of the room, still trying to understand why she looked so familiar. 

"Pretty sure she's talking to Julie's dad." Alex suggested.

"She's such an amazing young woman." Emily gently placing down the camera on the piano, as she stared at the instrument her hand unconsciously reaching for the hidden necklace that was underneath her shirt. "Every day she reminds me more and more of you guys." 

Alex was about to say he called it, but stopped himself after hearing the woman say guys rather than you, as Julie never mentioned anyone else passing.

"Oh, I'm, uh...I'm taking pictures for Maya so she post it on the real estate website. I don't really want to move, but...It's best for both Julie, Carlos and me." 

"Move?" Luke felt his heart break as he leaned forward as he walked closer towards her, fighting the urge to hug the girl for some reason. 

Emily slowly sat on the piano bench, staring directly at the three guys that continued to watch her. "There's so many memories..." Her throat feeling like it was about to close in on her. "So many memories of Julie playing next to you, and Carlos trying to sing with his missing two front teeth." She laughed. 

Letting out a shaky breath drawing the attention of the other two band members. "Oh no, Luke, not you too." Reggie said, starting to feel his own eyes water. "She's talking about moving, but the poor woman, she doesn't wanna move." 

Finally gaining some assurance, Emily got up and backed near the little greenhouse they had to take a picture of the whole room. "It's like they grew up out here, like I did." The last part going unnoticed as the boys could no longer hold in their sobs. 

"Oh man, now's she's got me too." 

"Ok, how am I the emotional one?" Alex asked.

"C-C-Can we go see my family and see how they're doing?"

Luke just said yeah, not really looking at the boy, his brain focusing on the few people he missed, but one person was his biggest concern, as his hand unintentionally messed around with his bracelet, going unnoticed.

"Yeah, listening to this feels...wrong." 

Emily started to laugh, as a funny memory played in her head. "Hey, do you remember when the kids were at Maya's, and we came out here on their anniversary..." 

"Yeah. No, definitely wrong." Luke hurriedly said before disappearing from the room, Reggie quickly following along, but just as Alex was about to do the same, he stopped himself. 

"We just sat in here and played their CD on loop, for I don't know how long that night. Yet, you stuck around for me, Marc." She whimpered, as she haphazardly sat back on the piano bench once again. Alex finally made his leave, but made sure to keep what happened in his brain for later. 

Minutes had passed, as Emily just continued to sit at the bench, her sobs ringing out through the room. When what sounded like a knock interrupted her, causing the girl to shakily wipe away any evidence of her breakdown, as she looked up to see a friendly face. 

"Hey," Maya waved as she walked in the garage towards her friend, who moved over to give her some room on the bench. 

"H-Hey" 

"How you doing?" 

"You want the lie or the truth?" Emily questioned, not looking anywhere at her friend much rather grabbing the silver piece that dangled her neck that was now out in the open. 

No one spoke, as the two just sat in silence, the answer being clear as day for the both of them.

"Julie found the guys CD and pulled their instruments out last night." She whispered, as she felt an arm pull her into their side. "I know that it isn't her fault that I haven't really told her or Carlos about their uncle and the others who basically were family, but it hurt seeing those things again."

"It's normal to miss them honey." Ignoring the other topic of the conversation, as the two continued to comfort each other.

"I just wish my brothers were here."

Alright, so I'm back in a way, as you can tell

Alright, so I'm back in a way, as you can tell. Quick thank you to everyone who still continue to support this book even though I didn't post for a very long time. 

So to explain briefly why I took a lot longer break that I wanted was, after I got done with exams and finding out my grades, I had a little mental breakdown issue about one of my grades, which made my sleeping habits go whack. As you can maybe tell they still aren't exactly ok as I'm currently posting at 1:25 in the morning where I am, but this break has went on to long. 

So, here's what can be my daily posting schedule. 

M- Update to the Missing

Tues- None

Wed- Update to AVO

Thurs- None

Friday- Update to Escape

Saturday and Sunday- Nothing or a surprise update IDK

Like I said hopefully this can be schedule, but until I actually do it I have no clue. 

But ideas are brewing, especially for the little final scene that I can promise you guys are not ready for at all. 

-Mech-x4fan