I grabbed my tactical knife I always carried around in my pocket for self-defense purposes and situations like these and without any second thoughts stabbed the guy on the back.

I've had trauma when I was a kid when I almost got raped by a grown man. I was one day walking back from school when suddenly I felt someone grab my hand and pull me into an alleyway.

I was scared of course, but I was even more terrified when he suddenly pins me against the ground and he slowly started to unzip his pants.

At that time I wasn't thinking straight and was just scared out of my life, so I grabbed a broken shard that was thankfully on arms reach and stabbed the man on his throat.

I was only thirteen back then so its only been four years, I somehow managed to get away with it and continued living my life as if nothing happened.

So ever since then I've been carrying tactical knives around me for self-defense.

And that was the first and hopefully last time I've killed someone, but right now Im about to get my hands dirty again.

My stab on the man didn't exactly knock him out or kill him, instead he cried in pain and looked behind him to see me. I was wielding the knife in a defensive position and while the guy was distracted my sister kneed the part where it hurts.

The guy fell on the ground, holding his crotch in pain. While he was immobilized my sister ran next to me. The best thing to do was run away now that he was unable to do anything but I was just too angry and stabbed the man again.

I was angry at him for doing that to the only person who cared for me, I was blinded by rage, this usually doesn't happen but when it does its hard for me calm down.

I stabbed the man in his chest and pinned him with my legs on the ground, and there I continuously stabbed him.

I could tell how terrified my sister looked behind me and because of that she was too scared to do anything.

The man under me was already gone but I continued to pierce my knife through him.

Just then I felt my sister wrap her arms around me and I slowly stopped, my eyes no longer blinded by rage I just dropped the knife on the ground.

The realization of what I just did dawned up on me.

I just mercilessly ended someone's life.

I could hear her sobbing and I quickly stripped off of my shirt and wore the extra ones I always bring in my bag.

I always bring an extra shirt whenever I would go to school for this exact reason, for when my shirt would get splattered in blood. That and normal reasons like when it gets dirty or something.

I grabbed my knife and covered it with my bloodied shirt, and I stood up.

My sister was still crying and I grabbed her hand and ran away from the crime I just did and ran towards home.

We both took a sharp turn and into our house, the sun was already down so it was dark now.

She was still crying and once we both made it in I quickly locked the door behind us. The loud sound of the door opening and closing must've caught our dad's attention.

He was drunk as always. And he smirked at my sister.

"Where have you been~" he purred, and slowly started touching my sister, she was still crying and my dad doing what he was doing only made her cry even more.

Fuck this

I unwrapped the knife from my shirt and without hesitation over what I was gonna do again I stabbed my dad.