Flying in front of us was Draco, chasing after the golden snitch with Harry following right behind him. When Harry caught up with Draco, he flew his into Draco, trying to knock him off of his broom. Draco leaned on his broom, trying to fly faster than Harry's Firebolt and reaching for the snitch. Harry hit him again and Draco elbowed Harry in the jaw, knocking Harry back.

    "Another ten points for Slytherin!", Zacharias Smith, the Quidditch Commentator, shouted over the loud speaker. "Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy battle it out on the pitch, fighting for the snitch!"

    "Come on, Draco", I said quietly to myself.

    "Malfoy's almost got it! Ten points for Gryffindor!", Zacharias said, making everyone in my section groan. "Looks like Potter's Firebolt is beating Malfoy's Nimbus 2001!"

    "Fuck", Stass groaned. "If Draco doesn't yanked Potter of his broom, I'll do it myself"

    "I'm pretty sure that's a foul"

    "I don't give a fuck if it's illegal, we have to win"

    "I though you didn't care about quidditch", I said raising my brow.

    "Well, now I'm getting into it"

    Theo, Alex, and Blaise scored sixty more points for our team, leading us 80 to 10. If Harry catches the snitch, we'd loose and if Draco catches it, we win. But if Theo, Alex, and Blaise keep scoring, we could still win even if Harry catches the snitch. Normally, I don't think this much during a quidditch match but because I'm afraid the boys will blame me if they loose, so I'm paying close attention to the game, hoping we win somehow.

    As the boys soar through the air, passing the quaffle around and Crabbe and Goyle hitting the Gryffindor chasers with the bludgers, Draco and Harry were still chasing after the snitch. I stood with my fingers crossed, praying to Salazar Slytherin, Merlin, and the Devil for a winning game. Stass on the other hand, was cussing out every Gryffindor player that flew by. She even tried to flash them but I stopped her before she showed all of Hogwarts her La Perlas.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

    "I can't believe we lost", Stass pouted as we walked from the stands to the locker room.

    "I know, they only beat us by twenty points"

    "Okay, so if the boys blame you for the loss, you stun the four of them and then I cast the Bat-Bogey Hex", she said linking her arm onto mine.

    "We're not hexing them"

    "You say that now..."

    When we got to the outside of the Slytherin locker room, the boys walked out in their quidditch team hoodies and sweats. Draco and Theo walked out with their arms around each other's shoulders with smiles on their faces. I guess they worked things out.

    "Looks like you two kissed and made up", Stass said as the boys approached us.

    "Yeah...", Theo said awkwardly.

    "Good game", I blurted out, making everyone look at me weirdly. "You guys did great...", I said scratching the back of my head.

    "Thanks, Stell", Alex said patting me on the back.

    "Stell and I were stressing the fuck out the whole match. I was about to flash Gryffindor to distract them but someone stopped me", Stass said looking over at me.

    "I wouldn't have minded the show", Blaise smirked.

    "Gross, B", I said throwing my flag at him.