Snape was being ignorant and Ally wanted to wipe the smirk off of his face.

"And what points do you have to add to this debate Miss Montague?" The Professor chimed

"Firstly Professor this shouldn't be up for a debate? Werewolves are people. Quite frankly the ignorance being displayed by Snape is disgusting and I'm personally offended." She snapped

"Not a werewolf are you Montague?" Someone taunted

"No. If I was one why on Merlin's balls would I say I was now? Not after the ignorance every... every... every arsehole in this class has displayed!" She snapped "these people that get bitten are ill it is an illness. They did not chose to go through this. Maybe if you all educated yourselves you wouldn't find anything Snivellus says even remotely entertaining," she snapped

The marauders sat in the corner and stared at ally in awe. James was looking on prideful, as if he'd just seen his daughter stand up for herself — he remembered how sad she had been when Snape insulted her intelligence so it was nice to see her stand up for herself. Sirius was winking at Remus who's jaw was open slightly — Remus was in shock at the girl's courage but kind of thought it was attractive. Peter was munching on some chocolate but shot a thumbs up towards Ally at the same time.

"Montague your ignora—"

"Silencio," ally snapped with a swish of her hand

"Joking about killing people is awful! How could you even ask a question like that some of these werewolves are children! You're such a little dick Snape!"

"Miss Montague—"

"Go on Al my love!" Sirius encouraged

"Merlin, you claim that you're the bloody victim because Lily isn't your friend anymore but who can blame her—"

"Miss Montague—" the professor's voice was louder this time

"You're nothing but cruel! You make girls cry by putting them down to make yourself feel better about yourself and I'm sick of it. You're nothing but a cruel bully Severus. I put up with it once and I'm not doing it again, you're rude and you're a horrible person and the sooner you realise it the better!"

As ally was ranting away she had been placing stuff in her bag as she knew she was about to get asked to leave. She grabbed her wand from the desk and held her hand out to Toby who was obviously going to come with her. She walked to the front of the desk and smiled at the professor.

"Go to your brother's office Miss Montague, would you like to stop house points being taken by demonstrating how to remove the spell on Mr Snape?"

Ally groaned and swished her hands towards Snape and sound started to come out of his mouth. She gave a quick fake smile at the professor and walked out with Toby blowing a kiss at the marauders in the corner of the room.

"Merlin's beard I'm in love with her," Sirius gasped in awe earning a smack on the head from both James and Remus

Ally stormed towards Perseus' classroom, she couldn't understand what would even possess Snape to say all that stuff.