"I have a car." Beck said.

"Oh."

Sinjin walked in. "Hey, I have an announcement." He said.

Tori stood up. "Is it about the new PearPhone XT?" She asked.

"No. Sit down," Sinjin said. "You guys know that game show I invented, Queries For Couples?" He asked.

"Queries?" Rex questioned.

"What about your game show?" Lucas asked.

"Well, I met with the people from GameGoober.com and told them about the idea, and they want to do it!" Sinjin said.

"Great, bye." Jade said.

"Wait, I'm doing a rehearsal for the guy who runs Game Gobber." Sinjin said.

"Harvey Gooberstean?" Lucas questioned.

"Yep, and I want all you guys to come, even Robbie," Sinjin said. Of course, Robbie was happy about that. We overlapped each other with our vocies. "I'll text everyone the deats." He said, before he skipped out of the classroom, singing, and ruffled Tori's hair on the way out. Tori fixed her hair, as her phone started making noise again.

"All right, I can't take that phone anymore." Jade said.

"Will you fix that chizz?!" Rex asked. We agreed with them both and overlapped each other with our vocies.

"Okay, fine. I'll just unplug it," Tori said. She grabbed the cord but it only sent Me and Robbie both to the floor since it was tangled around both our chairs. "Oh my god. Are you guys okay?" She asked.

"Yeah." We replied.

"Could one of you plug it back in?"

We groaned from the floor.
___

We sat in the audience as we watched Sinjin's rehearsal. I wasn't paying any attention to him or anything else. The more he talked the more I wanted to go home.

"Wall!" The wall was brought up and showed 4 couples. "Now, let's meet our contests," Sinjin said. "Couple number one hails from Burbank-" He started. Harvey GooberStean got up, and went over to Sinjin."Excuse me for a moment," Sinjin said. After a few more minutes and of Tori bugging other girls about her phone, Sinjin came back, and GooberStean sat back down. "Okay, Mr. Gooberstean feels that this game show should have better looking contests." Sinjin said.

"He's not wrong." Jade spoke up.

"So, I'm going to say goodnight to you guys. Go on. Don't worry, it's nothing personal. It's just your appearances," Sinjin said as the contestants left. He then ran over to us. "Will you guys please be my test couples?" He asked.

"But none of us are dating except for Beck and Jade, and Brittany and Lucas." Tori said.

"That's okay. Will you guys do it?" Sinjin asked.

"Well, I-" Tori started.

Sinjin grabbed into her shoulders. "Don't blow this for me Tori!" He yelled.
___

Well, we ended up helping him.

This is honestly killing me with boredom. Sinjin went from Andre and Cat, to Tori and Robbie, and then me and Lucas.

"Brittany has food poisoning..." Sinjin started.

"That has happened before." I piped up.

I had gotten food poisoning when I was nine after I ate a suspicious burger. I was very hungry from not eating all day, so I really had no choice. I had the worst stomach pain ever, and it stayed for about 2 weeks. Beck was by my side the whole time.