Chapter 3

The car sped on the lonely Victorian drive way leading up towards the huge mansion, beautifully trimmed pine trees stand as two station guards  protecting the entrance of the house. She hated it here this place had brought nothing but pain to her life stepping through the door she jumped to the sound of a soft cry "her baby".

"Sarah"a tall lean man standing in the doorway called out to her, he was old and wrinkled with intoxicating blue eyes same as victor his son. The McClain men are a hard , cruel, lying and deceiving family they build their wealth with blood money killing and destroying other peoples lives to make theirs soothing and more comfortable . Sam McClain the proud father of his twin sons victor and Edward McClain reached out to her with cold hands,  she shivered when he touched her welcoming her into an embrace.

She faked a smile then faced him.

"Sam its so good to see you"

He hissed "spare me your wretchedly covered greetings I know the deep fires of hatred you have for my son and I it had never been a secret my child, she slowly backed away from him and saw the strange fire in his eyes they were ice cold and furious as a snow storm.

She knew she had to begin her plan right here and now if she wanted to steal her child and hide her away from this wretched family.

If she had to play their game of cat and mouse she would do it for her baby and their future.