"That hurt, you dick"

    "Good. You deserved it"

    I picked up a spoonful of my oatmeal and chucked at Theo's chest, getting it all over his uniform.

    "Guys...", Alex said nervously.

    "Two can play this game, Blackwood", Theo said taking some of his oatmeal and throwing it at my face. Warm oatmeal started to drip from my nose down to my chest.

    "Stella, touch that spoon and I will burn your Louboutin boots", said Alex.

    "Take them. They were last season's anyways", I said picking up my goblet full of orange juice, throwing it in Theo's face. Now everyone at the Slytherin table is looking at us.

    Right as Theo was about to pick up more food, Alex grabbed his wrist and said, "You two need to work things out, right now"

    "Seriously. I think you got orange juice on my robes", Blaise said dabbing his head with his napkin.

    "Yeah, and I got oatmeal in my hair", Stass pouted.

    "Miss Blackwood", Snape's cold monotone voice said from behind me. I slowly turned around to face him and saw an emotionless but disappointed look on his face. "Come with me. You too, Mr. Nott"

    Fuck, now I'm fucking screwed.

    Theo and I followed Snape out of the Great Hall, with food all over our bodies, down to his office down in the dungeons. The whole walk down there was quiet. It was like if anyone said one word, Snape would wrap his cape around our necks and choke us out.

    When we got to Snape's office, Theo and I sat down in the two chairs in front of him. He had a cold glare on, inspecting us both and then taking out a piece of parchment and his quill. We watched him scribble things down, still not saying a word to either of us. Snape's probably going to revoke my prefect privileges or worse, writing an owl to my father.

    "I am extremely disappointed in you, Blackwood. You are a prefect", Snape said looking up from his parchment.

    "I know and I'm sorry. Having a food fight in front of the underclassmen was irresponsible"

    "It was indeed. You two are upperclassmen now, you cannot run around acting like animals"

    "I'm sorry, sir", said Theo.

    "Silence, Nott", Snape sneered. "You two will be punished. Blackwood, you will be helping me with my lesson today. As for you Nott, you will not be participating in the quidditch match this weekend"

    "What? It's our big match against Gryffindor", Theo said throwing his hands up.

    "I am well aware of that", he snarled.

    "This is all your fault", Theo pointed at me.

    "Yes, because everything is my fault", I said rolling my eyes.

    "Because it is"

    "You started it"

    "God, you're infuriating", he scoffed.

    "Go punch someone else in the face"

    "Are you available?"

    "Nice to know you would punch a girl"

    "Maybe if-"

    "Enough!", Snape shouted, slamming his fist on his desk and scaring both Theo and I. "I am tired of hearing you two squeal. I'm giving you two new punishments, counseling"