"Show you just how much you impress me..." You just want to appreciate him, show him how much you adore him, worship him.

"Love, I..." he mumbles softly but his voice trails off into a soft sigh when you lean in to press a kiss to the side of his neck, sucking lightly on his skin. He hums, tilts his head to the side to give you better access.

He smells clean, fresh out of the shower with that hint of spicy cologne and the cigarette he just had.

Your fingers move to push the robe to the side as you kiss your way down over his collarbones, past the chain resting against his skin, leave a wet trail of kisses down his chest before undoing the loose knot at his waist, letting the robe fall open on both sides, slowly sinking down to your knees.

"Oh, darlin'..." he mumbles, swallows hard as his eyes are still locked with yours, making sure to take in your every move.

You tilt your head, reaching up to wrap your fingers around his already semi-hard cock, holding on to his thigh, nails scratching lightly across his skin. You give him a few slow tugs, and he lets out a sigh of relief as you move your hand slowly teasing, building him up to ache for more, knowing that you have to be quick, but not too quick, he likes to tease you, and you love to hear him struggling for words when he's desperate, teasing him when he needs it so badly he can't even tell you properly.

He's still tense, you know there's still too much on his mind, even though there's nothing to worry about whatsoever. His fans adore him, admire him, are devoted to him and you wish he'd see that, see the energy he radiates when he's on stage is contagious, when he's off stage just talking, laughing, drawing people in and making them smile just by being himself.

"Mmm, baby, please just relax..." you purr, smiling softly and gripping him harder, your hand moving a little faster down his length, just toying with him, smirking when his hips buck forward into your touch and he sighs, eyes fluttering shut.

"Oh, babeh..." he moans, his hand gripping the back of your head to steady himself.

"I'm gonna make you feel good, Mi, just ... just try turn off that pretty head for a moment, just ... focus on me..."

His breath is shaky, growing uneven and his chest is rising and falling quickly as he tries to be quiet but you know he can't for long, and you don't want him to be, you want him to lose his mind, not think or worry about a thing at least for now. "Fookin' 'ard not teh..." he chuckles shakily, his voice trailing off into a moan when you start pumping him faster.

You feel his grip tighten at the back of your neck, feel him grow impatient. "What do you want, baby?"

He swallows hard, bites his lip, his eyes fixated on you as he watches you again. "Yeh kno' wha' I want, babeh..."

You feel a tug in your stomach at his words, the way he utters them making you smile. This is where you wanted to get him, more confident, to make him feel what he needs before he gets on stage, grow aware of that power, that he calls the shots, he's in charge...

You pout, give him the best sultry look you can muster, innocent eyes staring up at him and you tilt your head to the side. "Mm, I'm not sure I do, Kane..."

His nails scratch at the back of your head when he draws you in, pushing your face closer to his cock, throbbing in your hand. "Fuck, babeh, please..." he drawls, biting his bottom lip. "Quit teasin' meh..."

You smirk, licking your lips. "Yes, sir" you mumble jokingly, guiding him slowly past your lips and he groans, legs trembling as soon as the warmth of your mouth envelops him and with a buck of his hips, he suddenly comes alive.