Chapter 22: Push Pops + Parties

Start from the beginning

"Key? George? What?" Karl mumbled as he bumped into people.

"Dude you look wasted and we haven't even gotten ready for the party," Alex said as he shoved the heavy front doors open.

George flagged the two boys down, his right arm across his body. "It's freezing Alex, what the hell took you so long?" George tapped his foot in annoyance.

"Our dear friend Karl here, isn't quite here," Alex said as he fumbled with his keys, "And it's not that cold Georgie, it's almost the end of April," the shortest boy rolled his eyes as his car unlocked.

Karl crawled into the back. "So uhm guys, how crazy do these parties get?" Karl asked nervously.

"Uhm, it depends," George said, "Why? What have you heard?"

"Something about Dream going all out? tonight?" Karl looked into the rearview mirror.

Alex laughed maniacally as George rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Ah well uhm, all out means," George bit his lip as he searched for the right words, "Well how honest do you want me to be?"

"Honest?" Karl asked.

"All out means, weed, alcohol, private rooms, D.J., pool, fires, food," George rambled off things that would be at the party.

"Private rooms?" Karl looked like a lost puppy.

Alex burst out laughing. "It means rooms where people can go to have sex Karl," Alex turned up Karl's street.

"Oh," Karl said, feeling kind of stupid. He never really was interested in that stuff. I mean yeah, he got horny on occasion but it wasn't something he normally thought about.

The car parked in the drive way and the three boys climbed out and entered the house, saying hello to Karl's mom.

"Hey mom, Dream invited us all over for dinner tonight so I'll be gone until late," Karl rushed out as George dragged him up his own stairs, Alex shoving him as well.

"Oh ok! Hi boys!" His mom called after them.

"Hey stop shoving! Karl said as he was thrown onto his own bed with suprising force from the brit.

Alex closed the door with a soft click and took a seat in Karl's desk chair. "Alright Georgie calm down, he's not an American Girl doll," the shorter boy laughed.

"I know he's not a doll," George pouted, apologizing to Karl, "humor me though?" His normally sharp dark brown eyes softened into a warmer brown.

Karl sighed and nodded. George dressing him up was always an adventure. George clapped his hands and walked to the familiar closet swinging the doors open. There were various thinking noises and little 'oo's' of interest as clothes flew out of the small space.

"Alright go put these on," George commanded, tossing a pair of black and grey marbled skinny jeans and a white dress shirt at Karl.

"Just these?" Karl questioned.

"I'm being considerate of your grandpa style, now go put those on and come back," George scoffed.

"Sorry not all of us shop at Boyfriends Closet," Karl muttered as he left his bedroom to go change in the bathroom.

George hummed quietly as he made his way over to his backpack. "Look what I managed to snag Alex," George said triumphantly as he held up the warm black piece of fabric.

"No way," Alex let out another breathy laugh. "When did you even have time to go grab that?"

"Dream has a spare key, we went while he was at practice." George giggled again as Karl entered the room  adjusting the button up. "Here, catch!"