Meet everyone and Thor

Alexis pov
We are here my dad said I look up from my phone and seen steve I want to jump out and hug him. But I remembered that dad doesn't know that I knew my brother. I get out as calm as I could and I saw my boyfriend for the first time. Dad got distracted by his phone I jump in my Big brother's arms. I have been wanting to do this for 4 years. He hugs me back. I get out of my brother's arms and go and kiss thor. I have wanted to do that for 1 year saying with a smile on my face. He smiles and grab my hand. I love you so much. I was thankful that dad knew I was with Thor cause I didn't notice him when he came back to us. I gave him a don't be a mad smile and he just looks at thor.

Steve pov

Umm.. let just go, show dad, your room and talk for a minute then I think he will be on his way. I was happy to see my baby sister. she has mom's eyes and dad's smile. I showed dad her room witch wasn't painted but had a bed with sheets I knew she likes. I knew what color she like I just didn't want dad to find out yet. I seen him give me a look like this is sad but I told him I want her to pick the color she wanted. I heard her laughing downstairs with Thor and Bucky. I was hoping Tony was ok with this I didn't speak with him all day. He knew I want this for her I didn't want him to get mad.

Tony pov 

I love my husband but he has been working like a dog for the past week to catch  Thanos. "Hey pops"  Oh hey Peter. I thought you were out meeting Alexis. I was but her and Thor went to his room. Oh! Okay, that one thing but- Pop calm down what is wrong you and dad haven't been fighting again have yall? No Pete I told you that Your dad and I are fine I just don't trust Alexis okay. Alright, Pop I just wondering. I need to get Morgan. I love you Pops  Love you to Pete 

A/N I sorry it took so long to write it word count 398