"Yeah sure, it's Lucia? Right?"

"Yeah, and how did you know it was I was going to pick Lucia?"

"Let's be realistic who else would you bring? She pretty much your only friend here..."

"Good point."

"Like always." she said in a "duh" tone.

"Well I'll pack tonight when are you guys leaving?"

"Day after tomorrow."

"Oh, in that case, I'll pack tomorrow."

"We would leave tomorrow morning for Leo's practice, but Leo insists that we have time to tour. For "family time"." she said laughing.

"Well, there is a lot of goods things to see around here. Oscar took me to a few attractions around here, I know you guys will enjoy the places here."

"Yeah we definitely will."

Thiago walked beside his mom and hugged her leg.

"Awe, he's gotten to big from the last time I saw him!"

"This morning?"

"No, before this morning." I said glaring.

"Haha, well we better get back to the family before they wonder where we are."

"Yeah, okay." I said picking up Thiago.

We walked and rejoined my family. The first thing I noticed was everyone was there except for Leo and Oscar.

"Congratulations Maria!! How was it to play your first official game?" Lucia asked.

"Thanks and it was great! And where's Leo?"

"Oh, he went to go join Oscar out over there." she said pointing to where Oscar talked to me earlier.

"Oh, okay. And um can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah go ahead. By the way after this we are having a celebration dinner at 7:00."

"Ok, thanks for telling me. But what I wanted to tell you was that, as you already know Oscar asked me out-"

"OH YEAH WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

"Do you have to be so loud. And I said I don't know yet, because I really don't. And I needed a little time to think about all of this. So I talked to Anto about it and she suggested that I take some time away from him. So I'm leaving with them on the day after tomorrow. To get some time away from him, so I can think, ya know. And if you would like to come along your more than welcome to join me."

"Don't you think that Oscar might take that the wrong way?"

"I'll talk to him about it but do you want to go or not?"

"Well I have nothing to do over here, but I do need to look for a job... But yeah sure I'll go. And when are you going to tell Oscar?"

"I don't know, probably now."

"Well go ahead." she said pushing me in Oscar's direction.

I knew she was right I gave Thiago back to his mom and I walked slowly towards where Oscar was last. When I reached there, there Oscar and Leo were sitting on the curb.

I could hear their conversation from where I was standing.

"Don't worry if I know anything about my sister it's that it doesn't take long for her to change her mind, she will be back in your arms in less than weeks. She just needs a little time. Don't worry about it." Leo said supportingly.