Your boyfriend has an amazing body. Chiseled abs, defined pecs, and a hella toned back. Just thinking about his body sends a rush of excitement to your womanhood. Obviously he is more than just good looks, but right now thats all your mind can focus on, completely ignoing your previous cramps. You are pulled out of your thoughts as his voice breaks the silence.

"Like what you see?" Cocky prick. You suck your bottom lip between your teeth and press your thighs together. His crimson eyes lock with your e/c ones as he turns around in his chair to face you. Fuck he is hot. Bakugo gets up and looms over you as you lay on his bed holding your gaze. He reaches down and tilts your chin up while runing his thumb over your lips. You open your mouth slightly and let the tip of your tounge graze his fingerpad. His thumb pushes past your lips. You grin before sucking on his finger seductively, and kissing it gently as he removes it. You can feel yourself getting more worked up and excited by the second. Damn period hormones are wack.

"Fuck babe." Katsuki runs a hand through his hair, before leaning down and capturing your lips in a hungry kiss. You wrap your hands around his neck to bring him closer as his lips move against yours. Bakugo moves so he is on the bed above you while keeping your lips attatched. He lets one of his hands slip under your hoodie and massages your tit firmly.

"No bra?" he grumbles. You roll your eyes, and moan into the kiss and he takes the oportunity to slide his tounge into your mouth, swallowing your moan. Another wave of pleasure courses through you making you even more aroused. Your body betrays you, as your hips roll up against the blonde above you. He gowls and breaks the kiss, pulling away from you.

"Eager, are we?" he teases.

"Shut up." you snap at him. Katsuki doesn't like your hostile tone and leans down to latch his moth on your neck. His teeth sink into your neck as he sucks on your sweet spot, leaving a dark purple hickey. His hand teases at the waistband of your shorts and you grab his wrist to stop him.

"No." He pulls away and looks at you quizically.

"Whats wrong?" Bakugo looks hurt.

"I'm on my period." you laugh.

"So?" He leans down and nibbles on your ear. "A little blood has never stopped me."

Your cheeks flush a deep pink at what he is implying. "I mean it does, reduce cramps, and we wont have to use lube." you reason.

Your boyfriend hums in agreement as he continues sucking and kissing along your neck and collar. His hands go back up your hoodie and you lift your back off the matress so he can slide it over your head. You let the article drop to the floor and he takes in your your bare chest. There are faint hickeys littered across your torso from the last time the two of you had gotten intimate. The flashbacks of him pounding into you and your nails raking down his back make you shudder and your core throbs.

You are brought out of your thoughts as Bakugos hands trace down your sides and hook into your shorts. Goosebumps prickle your skin when they are swiftly removed along with your underwear, exposing your lower regions.

"Katsuki! At least put a towel down or something." He gets up and rolls his eyes sucking his teeth before grabbing the one off his door hook and laying it under you. "Also why am I the only one naked?" you cock your eyebrow at him and he glares at you while removing his shirt and shorts. Your eyes trail down his muscular body and your mouth waters as you follow his v-line down to his clothed erection. You bite the inside of your lip. Your pussy clenches around nothing, and you tense up as blood drips out. 'Fuck.' you think, and drape your arm over your face in embarasment. The bed dips and warm hands are placed on your sides.

"It's just blood Babe." Katsuki leans down and moves your arm away from your face and kisses you softly. He positions himself between your legs.

"Can we skip the foreplay?" you ask hesitantly. He smirks. "Eager?"

"Jesus Katsuki, no I just dont want to bleed through the towel, and get rid of the cramp I can feel coming on."

"Fuck, way to sugar coat it." The blonde removes his boxers and bends your knees. He lines himself up and doesnt waste time as he slides in. Your back arches when he finally bottoms out. You let out a shaky breath as you get used to the intrusion.

"You can move." Katsuki nods and slowly draws out and in to ease the cramp. You wrap your arms around his back to bring him closer as he thrusts into you. Moans and mewls fall from your mouth. Baku rests his head in the crook of your neck, his breath hot on your skin.

"I'd say you're wet, but I dont know if its because the blood, or me." He lets out a dry chuckle as you press your nails into his back in response. You bring one leg up and wrap it around his waist. His lips find yours and he rbings you into a steamy kiss. Your tounges fight for dominance over the kiss, but he quickly takes charge. His tounge explores your cavern, before he pulls away from the kiss. A string of saliva connects your lips. He pulls out and shifts the leg on his hip to rest on his shoulder. When he reenters you his dick hits deeper. The new angle had his name rolling off your tounge.

"Fuck Katsuki!~" You practically scream his name as he hits your cervix. He continues to pound into you mercelessly. The familliar feeling of a nearing orgasm presents itself, as your abdomen knots. You're pretty sure Bakugo's back is scratched to all hell, so you wrap your arms around his neck and he moves to pay attention to your breasts.

The air is thick with the sweet smell of sex and sweat, and moans fill the room. Growls occasionally join the mix as swell as the sound of skin on skin. Your walls pulsate and flutter around your boyfriend's cock. You feel him twitch deep inside you, and another rush of pleasure jolts through your body. One of Bakugo's hands reaches between you to rub your clit and stimulate you further.

"Cum for me." He demands. His voice and a few more thrusts is all it takes for you to fall over the edge, as your orgasm wracks your body. Pleasure courses through you. Katsuki speeds up his pace and lets you ride out your high. He pulls out and you wince at the empty feeling. He strokes himself till he cums on your thighs.

You look down and laugh at the blood on his hand and dick.

"Dont fucking laugh dumbass, at least say thank you." He wipes his hand on the towel and cleans the both of you off. You get up and pull your underwear and shorts back on before you start bleeding again.

"Thank you Katsuki." you say and give him a kiss on the cheek. You pull your crewneck back on and head to your room so you can go to the bathroom.

----

As Bakugo was putting his shorts back on a Kirishima knocks on the door and comes in.

"Bakubro you wanna-" he stops talking as he eyes the bloody towel.
"Who'd you kill?" Bakugo's hands start to spark, but before anythiing could happen Kaminari yells thru the wall.

"Y/n!" he exclaims. Kirishima blushes. 'We are so dead.'

Sorry its not long, but i liked the idea and wanted to write on it.