"Then let's get going." Harry said with a small smile, his fingers tapping against his leg as withdrawls started to hit him already. He opened the door, letting his mum and sister walk out first.

With a confident exhale of breath, Harry closed the door and followed after them.

______

For lunchtime, the resturaunt wasn't fairly. Maybe it was more popular during the supper hours. It turned out to be a perk since some crowded places made it impossible to hold a conversation with somebody, even somebody who was sat right next to them. 

"Nice pick, Harry." Anne told him as she passed the menus off to her children. 

"Yeah, Big Brother, who knew you had such taste? I thought you were 'a leftovers from your mum only' kind of chap." Gemma joked with him as she nudged him with her elbow. 

Harry rolled his eyes and shook his head. "I'm full of surprises, Gem." Harry then opened his menu and began to read it over as a distraction. 

"How have you've been since we saw you last?" Anne asked her son. "Can't bee too much since it's only been a couple of weeks since." She sent him a smile and he knew that she was glad that he set this up. 

"Another surprise." Gemma joked again and Harry ignored his younger sister because she would never figure out the massive surprise in his life: 'Lucky'. 

He shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing really. As you've said, we've just seen each other."

Anne folded her hands and shook her head at her son. "Anything can happen at any time, doesn't matter if it's in short. Now, what about that girl from work you mentioned? How's things going with her?"

Harry's shoulders moved again, eyeing Gemma, who was snickering to herself. He didn't mind joining her in that one. 

"Oh, you two!" Their mum scolded them both, thinking they were being rather rude. "She sounds nice to me."

"Sounds like a flap to me." Gemma commented and her brother could agree. 

"Gem, that's enough."

"You're the one who thinks Harry should go out with her. I think that's quite funny." 

Harry sent his mum a confused look. "What? You want me to go out with a woman that could easily harass me at work? I'm not even merely interested in the girl." Harry argued. 

He could never be, not that he even gave her a real chance. No, he wasn't going to either, even if his mum talked his ear off about it. Plus, Harry's interest only went as far as 'Lucky' and he wasn't about to bring him up into a conversation. It had nothing to do with the fact that 'Lucky' was another male. it had everything to do with what 'Lucky' did and how they met.

His family weren't all that judgmental. So, if he ever did tell them he was seeing another bloke, they'd probably accept him. They'd be a little shocked at first but his family were loving and understanding people. 

"You won't know until you try." His mum said in a rather insisting voice, a voice that let her children know that she believed that she was right. 

"I'm already trying something today, this restaurant." Harry told her before putting his attention back on figuring out what he was going to eat. 

The three of them all settled on different pasta dishes. Once they ordered their food, and conversation picked up again, Harry hoped he wasn't going to be the star of it. 

He'd be lying if he didn't admit that 'Lucky' crossed his mind. Harry couldn't help but to think of him joining him, his mum, and his sister for lunch. It'd be a perfect way to introduce his boyfriend to the two women in his life. His mum would sure have a lot to chat on about, and better yet, it wouldn't be about Jacelyn.