Prologue.

Me and my mom lived alone, all my life up until now. Seeing as my dad died when I was at a young age, my mom didn't have the time to date because she had me to look after. I wanted her to be happy yes, but sometimes I wish she never met this guy. Who's this guy you may ask. Well his names Tommy. My moms new boyfriend and I hate him. This may be caused of the jealousy. The jealousy I have for my mum, seeing as she's always spending time with him. I really despise that. Especially now there planning to move to England together.

"Cammie" He began to say, I sighed and threw the left over a of my dinner in the garbage. I turned mg head and looked at him.

"Don't call me that" I said bluntly, starting to wash my dish.

"Fine. Cameron" he said. I nodded. I started to scrub the plate, a little too hard I guess, but I had to get this anger. This hate out of my system.

"Cammie, don't be rude" My mother said from the back. I rolled my eyes and threw my plate in the sink.

"Rude? I'm being rude." I hissed at her, as I made my way into the yard.

"Yes cammie. You are" she said calmly as she started to plant her tree, the tree that she buys every year, on the same day, on the same month to remind 'us' of dad. More like her. I didn't need a stupid tree, plant what ever it is to remind me of him. His always in my mind.

"Who even cares" I said as I brushed my fingertips across the longest little branch it had. The tiny prickles on it rubbed against my finger making it tickle.

"I care. Give him a chance" she said. Smiling at me. I looked at her blankly. Took in a deep breath.

"Why should I mom? Why should I give the man that's taking you away from me a chance?" I screamed. She look at me and sighed.

"It was my choice cammie" she said. II nooded. Her choice my ass.

"Yeah I'm sure it was"