" I was asking if he dropped you off knowing your going to a boy's house? " Kanae said a single brow raiser at her sisters behavior at the mention of Giyu then a thought crossed her head. " You seem bothered. Did something happen between you two? "

" W-what nee-san don't talk l-like that. " Shinobu said with a panicked look which Kanae picked up on instantly. " Besides what would happen between Giyu and I? "

" Oh Shinobu you didn't answer my question and you called Tomioka by his first name so you two must be close. " The younger Kocho bit her tongue at that she'd let it all fall apart, how she wished she had her boyfriend cool demeanor at the moment.

" Oh my it's late and I'm tired so goodnight. " Shinobu stood up and stretched fawning drowsiness.

" Oh no young lady we aren't done yet. What is up with you and Giyu. Now that I think of it you two have been close. " Kanae said grabbing her sisters hand and pulling her to the couch now being actually close to her sister Kanae could smell the manly cologne on her sister. She quickly drew Shinobu closer and took a big sniff of her sister. Shinobu was in full panic mode cause she knew she still smelt of her boyfriends strong scent not to mention the sweat and sexual aroma that hadn't gone away.
" You smell odd, your avoiding questions, specifically on Tomioka and y...... Kanao dear why don't you go to bed it's pretty late and you wouldn't want to be tired on our day out right? " Her grip on Shinobu was firm holding her in place which confused young Kanao but of course being who she is brushed it off by nodding and went upstairs to sleep. After about five minutes of silence since Kanao was gone Kanae turned to her sister with a frown. " Are you with Tomioka-san? "

" W-what? " The question was far to straight forward and Shinobu has been trying to cook up a plan for her escape or a believable story at least.

" Shinobu be honest with me. I can smell the stench of sex coming right off you. " Kanae's face twisted from a frown to an intrusive stare her eyes locked onto Shinobu's compound ones.

" Alright the truth is I....... " Her mouth closed shut as she thought for a perfect lie but she knew their was only gonna be one thing that satisfies her sister and that's if Giyu is involved. " I'm not seeing Tomioka-san but something did happen and that's why I'm trying to avoid the subject. "

" What happened? " Kanae showed concern now wondering if her suspicions were right she'd heard multiple times of teachers raping students however she'd never pegged Tomioka to be amongst them.

" I kissed him last night. I was caught in the moment and I just jumped him. " She looked at her sister watching as her eyes softened at that making Shinobu celebrate in her head and now to sacrifice herself for his sake. " It got awkward between us so when he dropped me off I asked my boyfriend to have sex with me so I could forget but..... " Shinobu paused looking for the right words to finish that sentence so she could fit it with her behavior.

" But? " Kanae said motioning for the girl to continue.

" I.... a-accidentaly y-yelled G-giyu d-during climaxandnowmyboyfriendispissed. " She said the last part out as a deep blush played on her cheeks remembering herself yelling out Giyu's name earlier. Kanae stared blankly at her sister amusement and disappointment in her eyes. Amused because she assumed Shinobu had a crush on her co-worker, disappointed because her little sister was exploiting her body prior to marriage.

" Oh Shinobu why didn't you just say so. I think it's cute that you have a crush on Giyu-kun but please don't act on those feelings. At least not until you've turned eighteen and graduated. Also I don't want you anywhere near this boy if he's going to exploit you sexually then I don't want him near you. Am I clear? " Kanae said with a stern voice which made Shinobu nod happily cause she got to trick her boyfriend and the made up awkwardness between her and Giyu should work in her favour.