Specialty

"I'm coming guys, just hold on."

________________________________________

As Jay turns onto the street that once was home to veil the flood of memories comes pouring in. He shakes his head and tells himself to focus because his family needs him. He parks and walks into the bar.

"Hi, how are you doing? Can I get anything started for you?" someone says to Jay from behind the bar.

"I'm looking for the owners." 

"I'll go grab them" the bartender disappears into the back and Jay gets to fully look at the place, it's completely different. He's pulled from his thoughts as someone comes up to speak with him.

"How can I help you?" the man who Jay assumes is one of the owners asks.

"I'm looking for a file, that was here from the last owner, do you still have it?"

"um, why do you ask?" the owner questions.

"I believe it will help with a case I'm currently working on." Jay says as he holds up his badge.

"Halstead, Jay" the owner reads while looking at the badge, "alright, come with me."

________________________________________________

Voight is sitting in his office looking at the file of Elizabeth Halstead, Agent Green's words playing through his mind,

'Since she was 7'

'A new type of agent'

'She is one of the originals'

'Originals' meaning there's more. More came after her and were put through this. He's pulled from his thoughts by his phone buzzing the caller id reading "Halstead"

"What's up Jay"

"Sarge, call everyone in I think I found something."

__________________________________________

"Will. Will, get up."

"What is it El?" Will asks groggily

"We need to find something to protect ourselves and fight with." Elizabeth replies.

"El, this is an OR, the best thing we got is this," Will holds up a scalpel.

El looks around trying to find something else when her eyes fall to a symbol near the fire extinguisher, "gun."

"What?" Will whips his head around, "where?"

"Somewhere, in here."

"How do you know?"

"That symbol, it means we're in a specialty OR, this isn't some abandoned hospital, it's a private OR. Some higher ups in gangs get so paranoid about something happening to them and needing to go to the hospital only to be arrested, so they create their own personal hospitals. With hidden things, that symbol there means there's a gun in here in case something were to happen during surgery."

"I'm not even going to ask why you know that."

"Oh well, I've just become sooo interested in hospitals since volunteering at med." El says sarcastically.

While Will is looking for the weapon the unidentified man walks in with two of his men. "And just exactly do you think you're doing?" 

"I, um am looking for a bandage," Will replies.

"The girl looks fine to me, no need for that." The man responds coolly.

"Well," Will begins.

"Get him." 

The two goons go and grab Will.

"No he didn't do anything!" Elizabeth calls after them.

"You seem fine, so I have no use for him any more." He says before Will gets injected with something in his neck and he collapses into the grip of the two men.

____________________________________________

"Ok it's showing up as this is where El and Will are" Jay says. 'Assuming they're still alive and together' he thinks to himself, he tries to shake the thought from his mind. "Now here's the plan" Jay begins, speaking to the team who is in full tactical gear standing around him in the loading garage. Before Jay can continue the radios begin to go off.

50-21 George, do you copy?

"I hear you" Jay responds.

Units just found one of the people you have a missing persons for, an ambulance has been called and they're going to med now. Victim was unresponsive and is believed to have been drugged.

Jay's stomach drops, "Is the victim male or female?" It feels like hours before they get get a response.

Male.

_________________________________________

"What is it you have against Jay?" Elizabeth questions.

"Why do you care?" The mysterious man replies.

"Never mind."

They sit in silence for a little bit before she speaks up again,

"Wanna at least tell me your name?"

"You ask too many questions." He responds

"I've asked two" she says slightly annoyed.

"Sean."

"What?"

"My name is Sean."

"Great, now what's up with you and Jay?" Elizabeth asks again.

"You and I are somewhat alike Elizabeth." Sean begins, "We both are the youngest, and our two older brothers are much closer, no one knows we're related to them, we don't exist in their worlds not even to them, years and years separate us, they don't know about us, and it's our job to make it known, that we're here, we exist, we can help."

"What are you talking about?"

"Unlike you, I can't join my brothers lives, make it known to them that I exist. You see I wanted to, I was so close to doing it too but before I could your brother had to get them both killed."

"I'm sure it was an accident, we're they police or civilians?"

Sean ignores her and continues, "Your brother will pay, whether with his life, or yours, or Will's, Jay Halstead will pay, he will learn what it's like to so desperately want to meet your sibling and get to know them and spend hours upon hours with them, only to have it taken away."

"Who were your brothers?" Elizabeth asks, almost scared to hear the answer.

"Oskar and Jacob Bemebenek."