four

Michael's P.O.V.

Obama and i have been staring at eachother for 37 minutes. Niether of us have said a word. The brick fell off of Obama's head too soon. We both watched it plummit to the ground and lie there motionless. Poor brick. It's done so much for our relationship, yet it will never know what pizza tastes like. I know im letting the brick down, and I couldnt take it anymore.

"Obama, we cant keep playing games like this. You know I hate it when you come home late with another brick." I cried. Tears are now pouring down my face.

"Michael it doesn't have to be like this. Just hear me out." Obama pleads.

"No, Obama. I've given you enough chances." I say wiping away my tears "I'm done." I start to walk towards the door before Obama grabs my hand.

"No wait!" Obama says. "5 minutes that's all I need."

I roll my eyes, but I give in. "Fine, but that's all you get." I say.

"Ok, so you have to leave soon because you're on tour. I've thought about this. I have decided that I am going to resign from office so I can follow you on tour. You mean a lot to me Michael, and I can't miss the chance to spend the rest of my life with you. Nobody know me baby the way you do. Maybe we're fireproof. Nobody saves me baby the way you do." Obama finished.

I knew what I had to do, and it's now or never. I just have to lead him on a bit. "That was so beautiful Obama. You made me realize that bananas DO have a purpose in this horrible musty world." I said walking towards him. I backed him up against the window. "Look how beautiful the sunset is tonight." I say and Obama turns around to look at it. "Let's get a better look." I say and open the sliding glass door to my hotel room's balcony.

We both stepped outside and looked out into the horizon. I took a deep breath and walked closer to the railing. "We've come so far in this relationship, don't you think?" I asked. Obama nodded. "We both know eachother head to toe." I continued. "Wouldn't it be such a shame," I paused. I took Obama by the buttocks and threw him over the railing. I watched him fall from 24 stories to the ground.

"..if it were to end?"

//

THIS IS THE END I DID NOT KNOW HOW TO END THIS SO IM LEAVING IT AS IT IS BYE.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @softncurly

BTW if this offended u in any shape or form im sorry pls dont report me or hurt me im only 14 thx