Sit,now

Your POV

As soon as Cheryl carried you upstairs Toni following close behind,she sat you on your feet and starting yelling.

"What the actual fuck y/n!We were at the fucking place waiting hours for you!And your ass never fucking came!(that's what she said h e h e)Why!?Because you were hanging out with cousin Betty and fucking Veronica!The same Betty and Veronica who threw your ass into lockers and beat you ass after school all of fucking high school!And now your fucking friends!You forget about us to hang out with them!Un-fucking-believable!"

You stay looking at the ground tears falling from your eyes."I-I'm sor-ry"You choke on a sob as you try and speed past them but Toni stops you."Sit,now."

You slowly walk over to the bed sitting down.You hear Toni sigh before she starts speaking.

"Were not gonna punish you tonight bean-"She was cut off by Cheryl yelling.

"The hell we aren't!She's gonna get what the fuck-"She was interrupted by Toni.

"Cut me off again and no sex for a fucking month."Cheryl sighs as you stay quiet tears still running down your face."Since your already hurt from Cheryl's yelling you will be punished later on,it will be out of the blue.Got it?"You nod your head.Unable to stop your tears.Cheryl has never yelled at you.You are both shocked and hurt.

"I-i'll sl-sleep on-on the couch"You choke out as you hurry and rush pass them.Going right to the couch you lay down and let everything out.You sob harder as you think that they are disappointed in you.

You soon fell asleep from all the sobbing.As you were sleeping uncomfortably you felt someone pick you up.You open your eyes and see it's Cheryl."I'm sorry"You whisper and start to cry again."Shh,shhh."Cheryl coo's softly in your ear."I-I didn't mean to di-disappoint you"You cry harder and Cheryl lays you down.Toni instantly pulls you into her.Your head in the crook of her neck,you b=take a deep breathe feeling relaxed by the smell of vanilla,but you continue to cry.

"Little red,you could never disappoint us baby."Cheryl states softly,as she rubs circles on your back.

"Bu-but i made you yell,a-and curse at me"You say quietly as your cry's turn into sniffles.

"Bean,we are so sorry we made you feel that way."Toni whispers as she pulls you closer.

"Were sorry baby girl"Cheryl whispers before the three of you fall asleep cuddled into each other.