natasha - i'm sorry

a/n: hELLo 🧍‍♀️

nat and y/n get into an argument over nat focusing more on work, it eventually ends up with y/n leaving and they are separated for a weeks and resolve their issue and get back together.

~

3rd person pov:

"you never pay attention to me anymore! I pushed it aside at first but over the course of a month now it's worse. I get you're job is important but so am I..... I'm important to you right?" y/n explained and asked as if she wasn't sure nat still loved her.

nat looked at her in disbelief, "of course you are y/n! I'm sorry that my job is time consuming but I can't help it." nat spoke.

"but you can, you know you can. it seems in this relationship that you care more about work than me. and before you say it, I'm not exaggerating. you come home and you go to the lab, when you finally decide to sleep it's 4 am, and I'm already asleep. I wake up, you're gone, I never see you all day, I miss you nat." y/n exclaimed trying to hold in her tears at the memories of restless nights without nat by her side.

nat thought for a second. she never realized it was that bad. nat opened her mouth to say something but no words had come out. y/n deeply sighed and made her way out the door. "y/n!" nat called out after her but y/n continued as if she never heard her chant. nat flinched as the door slammed shut.

it was lonely. for both y/n and nat. they hadn't spoken since the argument and nat regretted her actions deeply, y/n on the other hand felt guilty, she knew she was right but she still felt awful that she didn't try and cooperate with nat. y/n spent some time at an old apartment... alone.

nat stayed at the tower but stopped talking to others as she effortlessly drowned herself in work to distract herself. many restless nights alone... lonely morning, no comfort, y/n was right.

after much consideration, it was 3:29 am. Nat sighed and changed into a basic outfit she had lying on the floor, got in her car and drove to the one place she knew y/n would be. her apartment.

nat stared at the hall building above her. was she ready to do this. she couldn't let y/n leave her, they needed to fix this issue. she hesitantly opened her car door and locked it reaching for the door handle of the main doors, she walked inside.

nat nervously walked to the elevator before pressing 8. the elevator dinged and the door opened. nat felt like she couldn't move but her brain operated her to step forward. she quietly made her way to the entrance of y/n's apartment.

there wasn't much light in the hallway, just the moonlight from the window, or any light that was shone beneath the door of whichever apartments lights were on. nat took a deep breathe. she hadn't gotten much sleep, and she felt like she hadn't spoken in days. the noise that had only come from her mouth was sobs, she hadn't spoken a word and it felt odd.

she knocked a few times. she patiently awaited for someone to open the door. she knew y/n was awake as she could see the light shining beneath her doorstep. the door opened slowly as if y/n was unsure who would be at her door at 3am... she had an idea who it may have been. (never open the door at 3am for anyone kids- 💀)

nat saw y/n, she also looked like she hadn't slept in days... hell even leave her apartment. she sniffled as she looked like she was just crying. they took one look at each other before y/n motioned nat to come in. she closed the door and turned back to the direction of her girlfriend.

"look. I'm so sorry. you are completely right. I should've paid more attention to you, I don't know why I working so hard, and I will not make an excuse for this because you deserve the world y/n. you probably don't love me anymore but I'm so sorry for the way I treated you." nat explained and she felt 600 pounds fly off her shoulder as she took a deep breath and tear slipped her eye.

"oh nat. of course I still love you, how could I ever not love you. I think I was over reacting, I shouldn't have left. You can work and stuff but it would be nice to be with you." y/n replied stepping closer to nat. "of course babes. I love you too. I promise I'll I'll pay attention to you." nat smiles.

y/n grinned back and aligned their lips together. it was so satisfying to kiss nat again for y/n. they both needed this, to be together once more. nat held on right to
y/n as if y/n was about to be gone forever.
nat wrapped her arms around y/n's neck and y/n cupped her cheeks.

the kiss had sadly ended, "stay the night?" y/n asked wiping the tear away from nats face. nat pecked y/n's hand, "let's go to bed." she replied dragging my y/n to the bedroom.

~

the end.

I have school tomorrow again 🥲

👯‍♀️🔊 god damn.

923 words 😏😏