Chapter 5

" What's wrong " Macey glanced back in forth at me while driving. I didn't answer, Macey barely knew me, She just would have to learn my life " Lorry, I promise you can trust me." She looked at me, I felt that she cared. Macey seemed like she cared, that she wanted to help.

" It's a long story " I said, Looking at her. She sighed, " I'm willing to listen, If your willing to tell me, But I want you to trust me " She looked at me.

" I understand, And I have to get to her before I tell you anything " I shook my head, " I just have to make sure she is okay " I cried. Macey looked away , sniffing. " God Lorry don't cry, Please." She took one hand of the wheel to wipe her tears away.

I wiped my tears away, " Haley, She is the one at the preschool. She is like my sister. But A accident happen, and she's hiding." I looked at Macey. She looked at me with happiness, She was happy for me telling her " Well, Cant they find her.... I cut in " Haley is a very good at hiding, She only comes out when she hears me," I informed Macey about Haley.

Macey pulled in, unlocking the car" Let's find Haley for you " She got out of the car , after me. I ran towards the door.

I pushed pass adults, and toys over the place," Excuse me" .. " Let me through " .." MOVE"

I finally got to the entrance. Students were sitting down, While two teachers were talking. " Lorry, I will talk to them. Go find her," Macey walked passed. I grabbed her hand, " Thanks.. For this, I promise you will understand later" I let her go, Passing the students. I ran down the hall, For a preschool , it was pretty Dang big.

" Haley, It's me Lorry" I screamed, banging on the doors. " Please come out" I ran fingers through my hair. " Haley, I'm here, I need to see your pretty face. " I cried out, I was crying. I searched the whole school.

I covered my face, Sliding down on the wall, Crying. I couldn't find my sweetheart. She was hiding and couldn't hear my voice.

" Lorry, Did you find her, " Macey ran up to me, Pulling my hands away. " No, I didn't , She can't hear me" I cried.

A door came open, It was the door leading to the roof. Me and Macey looked up. There was my precious Haley, Running towards me, She was crying. I pushed off the wall running as fast as I could to her. " Haley, Don't stop running." I screamed to her. She kept running. As I got near her, I fell to my knee, opening my arms. She ran up to me , almost knocking me over. I cried into her shoulder, I placed my hand on the back of her head. What I felt , I couldn't believe.

I pulled away, Her hair was gone. It was cut off. It was up to her shoulders. Not to her butt. " They cut it off, Lorry they hurt me." She screamed to me. I grabbed her , I engulfed with my arms. " I'm so sorry, Im sorry" I cried along with Haley.

Macey's POV.

I ran out to the hallway, To find Lorry. I followed the banging and the crying on doors. I found Lorry , on a wall. She was like a fountain of tears. I ran to her, " Did you find her" I knew that was stupid. I didn't see a girl anywhere." " No, I didn't find her, She can't hear me" She cried.

A door came open at the end of the long hallway. It was a brown headed girl. She started running when, She got out of the door. Lorry, suddenly jumped up. Running Fast.

" Haley, Don't stop running" Lorry cried out. Haley never did not stop. Lorry got down on one knee and hugged her. I walked slowly up to them. " They cut it off, Lorry they hurt me" Haley screamed.She was so hurt. Her blue eyes were so innocent. Her voice was breaking. She had been broken.

I turned around, Crying.

Lorry POV

I finally let Haley go, " Who did it " I asked her. She shook her head. " No Lorry, No. Don't be mean to her. She will be mean to me more" Haley wiped her swollen eyes from crying. I tucked her jagged hairs behind her ear. " No one, I mean no one will ever , I mean ever will touch you again" I told her. I wasn't kidding either.