Mine

Haiiii everyone! I decided to make another one shot but with one of my favorite boys in the J-drama called Alice in Borderland. I-I-I LOVE it so so much. I cannot wait for a season 2!
Funny story, I'm in a discord and someone posted a picture of him and I was like, "Oh my gosh he's hot." Then someone said his name (Dori Sakurada) and I freaked out. He played this character so well, and I'm in love!!

Okii hope you all enjoy it, you nasty devils ;)

~ ~

You had just joined the Borderlands. Five days into the games, you already had witnessed your first hearts game and it was the worst thing ever.

All you wanted was to find your lover and just go home, this was not for you. But you had to survive in order to do so.

The next game you had to participate in was a game of spades, it consisted stamina.

Looking down, you saw a girl stretching, multiple scared looking older people, and a male about your age; 19-20 years old, listening to music.

Just then, two more boys came forward and the game started.

~ Time skip because I am lazy to rewatch the scene to write this out ~

After the game was done, Chishiya, the male who was listening to music earlier, asked you to come with him since he was interested in your skills.

"W-Why would I want t-to trust you?" You stepped back slowly.

"You don't have too, but you can help me. With your skills, I can find a way to help us escape from this place." The blond smirks.

"I'm sorry, but I'm looking for someone and I can't waste my time unless I know that they're safe." You tell the mischievous male.

"Suit yourself, but just to let you know. They're probably dead." He smirks and walks away.

Your heart broke just hearing that. You weren't going to lie, the person you were looking for was very much shy, introverted, and nerdy. They could not have possibly survived.

But at the same time, you have been surviving, and you were just as shy and introverted.

"W-wait..." you called out to him. He stops and smirks, "Yes?"

"I-I'll go with you, b-but where is t-this place?"

"The Beach."

Nodding, you followed Chishiya when you were knocked out. The last thing you saw was black.

The next thing you know, you woke up and saw a bunch of random people around you. Getting scared, you closed your eyes and started to tear up.

You felt so betrayed. Very much betrayed.

"Hello dear, my name is Hatter. I am the #1 man of this utopia." The man was dressed in swim trunks and an opened Hawaiian shirt, "What's yours?"

Looking at all the people you hesitated, "[L-L/n] [Y-Y/n]. W-where a-am I?" You stammered, panicking.

"The Beach." Chishiya approaches behind you and untied the rope from your wrist.

"Are you sure it's safe untying her?" A male with glasses scoffs.

"I mean, she was just crying and freaking out not too long ago. You really think she can do some harm?" Chishiya smirks.

"Anywho, my dear. You are here today becuase Chishiya here told me about your skills. I myself have seen your cards, and may I say. I really want you to be an executive."