❄️ Langa Hasegawa: Familiar Face ❄️ (Part Two)

Start from the beginning

"You look familiar, do you skate?" I stared down at the boy in surprise before smirking in sarcasm.

"No, I just use the board for decorative purposes." The child looked to Reki and Langa. "Yes I skate." I stood in a pair of high-waisted leather pants, a tight black cropped halter top, and a loose sheer crop top which hung off my shoulders.

"Slime..." He muttered and I smiled, resting my hands on my knees and bending to his height.

"You must be Miya, the 'Japanese National Hopeful'." He only offered me a dirty look as I smiled victoriously, standing up straight as I tied my hair into another ponytail, showcasing the fresh hickey's on my neck, with an even fresher hand mark, even my stomach and shoulders were covered in the marks, including bitemarks. "Race me then, Mr Hopeful, let's see how hopeful you really are." Out of the corner of my eye, Reki and Langa shared a nervous look.

"You won't beat me, no one here has seen you before-2

"Let's find out, Kid." I smirked, noticing I had set something off in him.

"This isn't going to end well..." I heard Langa mutter, following us up to the start line.

"I know...Miya is a great skater-"

"I meant for Miya."

"What do you mean?" I heard a third voice, neither belonging to Reki or Langa's. I turned and noticed a pink and green haired pair of males. And a dark blue/purple haired guy dressed as a Matador. He was the one to answer.

"Miya has just been challenged by the under eighteen's, undefeated, world champion in the women's branch of snowboarding." Miya turned his head to look at me, but I just smiled sweetly. "She's been competing since she was seven and has always come on top every time she is entered into a competition. I didn't know she skated..." I glanced back to the group, my smile falling a little, now their expectations are high...

"She's been skating for a couple years, so she would know how to skate properly by now."

I swallowed thickly, immediately pushing off as soon as the four lights turned green, instantly getting a head-start on Miya.

As I rounded a corner, I squatted down, making sure I was more streamline, meaning folding my hands behind my back.

"I know where I've seen her..."

I skid, flipping the board so the tail was at the front, so I was facing Miya, sending him a sweet smile as I stood up straight, flipping back around again.
I held my breath as I turned too much, going up the ramp-wall and almost slipping completely off, planting my hands on the ground and quickly flipping myself over in a back-hand- spring before wobbly getting back on course, releasing a shaky breath. I smiled, satisfied that I didn't land on my side or head.
I glanced behind me, speeding up more, until I noticed this kid abruptly come to a stop, one of his wheels having come loose and the metal bar scraping across the ground and sending him flying down the course. I spun around just as abruptly, going up hill and skidding to a stop as he was about to go down the wrong side of the course, over a ledge. I grabbed his waist and pulled him into me, panting, his eyes wide and slightly scared.

"You okay?" He nodded slightly, releasing a deep breath he seemingly didn't know he had been holding. "You're sure?" He nodded again as I made sure he could stand up straight, immediately noting him limping the tiniest bit over to his skateboard and picking it up, then going over to get the wheel and looking for the missing pieced. I kicked my board up, picking it up. "I'll walk down with you."

"I don't need you to-"

"You're limping, you hurt your leg just then, I'm going to stay with you." We wandered through the warehouse, walking the rest of the course and down the catwalks steps before reaching the main floor of the warehouse, meeting everyone down there.

"You're last years skate-race champion." I stayed quiet, listening to the child. "I knew it was you as soon as you turned the first corner...your form is undeniable." I smiled softly. "And the way you caught yourself from almost falling from the ramp, you've done it before." I nodded, keeping him supported as we walked.

"Why'd you stop skating? Your form was impeccable~" I turned my head, finding the blue/purple haired man.

"Because Miya got hurt. The race is unfair if someone gets hurt, it puts them at a disadvantage. And I know you've been...obsessing? over Langa and his skating." I smiled sweetly, this man looking at me with an odd smile. "And it's perverted and disgusting." Everyone fell silent, listening to me. I nudged Miya over to Reki. "You've fussed over his legs, while skating you've been far to close to both him and Reki, physically touching them and making...unnecessary comments..." My smile turned sickly sweet. "They're minors, Adam, you shouldn't be touching them at all in any sort of way." There was shock written across his face, even through his mask, my own face dead serious. "If you touch them again, I'm calling the police...the same goes for intentionally causing harm to minors through an illegal and dangerous underground sport." My smile returned, albeit bitter. "For an adult, your behaviour is shocking." I turned on my heel, ready to leave.

"And what would you say about those marks?" I stopped, turning to him in confusion. "What would you say? Can't say much without saying your relationship is abusive and getting yourself in trouble." I smirked.

"I'd gladly say that they're from my boyfriend, and he is one of the softest people you will ever meet, he wouldn't harm a fly..." I smirked, disturbing the older man. "But I must say, I really do like how aggressive he is in bed." My smirk switched to a smile as I turned toward Langa, who was a blushing mess. "You coming home, baby? Or are you staying out with Reki?" The taller male hurried over to me, his board under his arm, avoiding everyone's surprised expressions. His arm slipped around my waist and he tugged me ahead, immediately walking home.

"You can't just say that!" He whispered, squeezing my waist.

"I had to! He went too far putting Miya against me, he knew Miya's board would mess up, he loosened the tyre!"