Chap 3

Y/N PoV
As I drive the tiger 1 down the street I notice Miho looking into the sky looking like she was having a flash back while Cap was laying down and Iron flying around.
"Hey um... Will your parents allow me to stay over night because if they don't I can just sleep outside." I ask nervously
Then she snaps out of what ever she was think about.
"Whaaa- Oh yeah I don't live with them anymore so your good." She said scratching Cap's left ear.
As I turn a corner I nearly doged Two red eyes vehicle and A person yelling 'WEEEEEEEE' as a 'witness'(I put air quotes because there a spy of... Im ain't saying...) records the following.
Then I shot one of his track.
"Bruh that's very anti-pog." F/N yells while the repair icon appears above them.
"Yeah what F/N said and what's that above us." Yukari said.
"Oh well that's the repair time... It stupid long." F/N said
"Do we have to get our and help it?" Yukari asked looking at the icon.
"Nope its does it with out us needing to jump out." I said
"Cool." Yukari replied

3rd PoV

After the track repair time finished they went their own different ways the camera 'witness' desapeird.

Author:Well you may be wondering were their at, simple there al ready in the Hoi4 map.

"Wow this place looks cool... Were are we?" Saori asked
"Were in WW2" Ronald said looking at his phone.
"If were in WW2 then why is there 5 americas, 5 mexicos, German empire, communist England and France and Russia looking like someone slap the living christ out of it." Hana says as Ronald looks up to the carp show.
"Jake... DID YOU TAKE OFF THE KISERRIECH MOD!?" Ronald yelled giving Jake a death stare.
"IM SORRY AHHH" he says running for his life

Meanwhile somewhere unknown

"Ma'am these boys have something special." The spy says.

The spy was talking to a woman that was reviewing the part when the b-29 becomes the tanks.

"I think I might have to make a visit to my daughters at school..."

Now to Yukari's PoV

I was sitting in the gunners seat with the cat sleeping on my lap.
"So what are you going to do?" He asks
"Do what?" I say
"Going to fire."
"Nooooo why would I... Anyways were here I want you to aim you turret at the store and turn on the eyes."

Then soon after my father notices and begins to panic as causal but then notices Me and F/N in the tank.
"Ah Yukari you gave me a scare but how did you get a hold of a T-90 and why is there a boy with you!" He says stumbling on some words
"Hello good Sir Im F/N nice to meet ya! :D" he said extending his hand out which surprised me because no one really has ever giving my father a hand shake and even to a more shock he accepted it and said with a non shaky voice "Nice to meet you F/N im Jungorou but you can call me Jun and I understand if you like my daughter."
That made me blush and look away
"DAAAAD"
"What this guy such a gentleman how could you resist." He says

F/N PoV

Oh god

"Dad he doesn't have anywhere to go and he needs to stay somewhere so.... Can he stay here for the night?" Yukari said."
BIG BRUH MOMENTO WHEN SHE SAID THAT IM PANICKING BUT IM NOT MOVING AT ALL. AHHHHHHH

"f/n... F/N!" Someone yelled
"AHHH ITS GALLIPOLI CAMPAIGN ALL OVER AGAIN!" I said launching up panicking
"Hey woah calm down sweety everything is fine." A sweet older voice said
"Were em I" I say in looking up
"In the friking hospital man" A familiar voice is heard
"Y/N?" I question
"No it's a Junkers 87 of course it is man the boiz are here." Y/N said looking down on me
"Come on lad we got called by Miho and her crew that someone wants to meet us." Ronald said leaving