"Yes, sir", Draco said walking to the front of the group of Slytherin sixth years and doing a mental head count. "Everyone is here, sir"

"Alright then", he sighed. "Malfoy and Blackwood, lead your house upstairs to the Great Hall". Draco and I both nodded our heads and stood in front of the group.

When we got to the Entrance Hall, we all stood by the door of the Great Hall, waiting for Snape to let us in. I stood next to Draco, trying to avoid making eye contact with him. We were supposed to patrol the corridors last night but I paid off the Head Boy because I didn't want to wander the dark corridors at night with ONLY Draco. The sexual tension between us so thick, you can cut it with a knife. Put the both of us in one room together, I will walking away with a limp.

"Stell", Theo said gently tapping on my shoulder. I turned around to look at him and saw the nervous look on his face. Draco had his cold hard stare on, changing the energy in the room. "I have to tell you something"

"Did you cheat one me with someone else?"

"No... My parents still think we're dating"

"What? Why would they think that. I told my mother what happened and I'm sure she told yours"

"Yes, but... I told them we got back together"

"Fuck, Theo", I scoffed. "I can't believe you would do that"

"I know and I'm sorry"

"Your mouth moves a lot and the words 'I'm sorry' comes out but I don't think you know what it means"

"Please", he pleaded. "Just play along for one day"

God, I should kick Theo in the throat right now but I can't resist his sad puppy dog eyes. I shouldn't be so hard on him. He's constantly apologizing and trying to make things right. "Fine", I groaned. "But this doesn't mean I'm not still mad at you"

"Thank you. You're the best"

"Yeah, I fucking know", I said rolling my eyes. Draco then turned his cold hard stare on me and scoffed.

"Slytherins, you may enter now", Professor McGonagall said signaling us to enter the Great Hall.

The Great Hall was decorated with banners of the four houses and benches were set up on the against the wall for students and parents to watch. I walked over to my seat in the Slytherin section and sat in between Alex and Vincent Crabbe because we had to sit in alphabetical order for the ceremony. Once the seats were all filled up, Dumbledore stood in front of his podium and greeted all the guest and explained the significance of the Hogwarts Ring Ceremony.

Dumbledore started off with Gryffindors, then Ravenclaw, and ended with Slytherins. Alex was called up first in our class and I watched him walk up to accept his ring from Snap. I cheered him on as he walked back to his seat. Fuck, I'm next.

"Miss Stella Cordelia Blackwood", Dumbledore announced. I gracefully walked down the aisle and over to Snape who handed me the ring box and shook my hand. On my way back to my seat, I spotted my mother waving at me from the parent's section. I smiled back at her and sat down in my seat.

I opened up the ring box and saw the beautiful class ring. Each house had different class rings according to the house. Gryffindor has a gold band with a ruby stone, Ravenclaw has a silver band with a sapphire stone, Hufflepuff has a gold band with a black onyx, and Slytherin has a silver band with an emerald. Engraved on one side of the bad was the Hogwarts crest with "19" and on the other side saw the Slytherin House crest and "98", our graduation year. Inside of the band was my name "Stella C. Blackwood" engraved on it. I slid the ring onto my right ring finger. The ring looked perfect next to my Slytherin house ring.

After the ceremony ended, I walked through the crowd of students and families to my parents. My mother had on a black Chanel tweed two-piece suit with a white blouse underneath and my father wore his black Christian Dior suit. My parents both wore their class rings and my father wore his Slytherin house crest pin on his tie.

"You look beautiful, darling", my father said hugging me and kissing the top of my head.

"Thank you, daddy"

"And I see your wearing your Harry Winston choker"

"It looks beautiful on you, sweetheart", my mother said kissing my cheek.

"Thank you, mummy"

"Now, let's see that ring", she said holding up my hand.

"It's nothing special", I chucked. "It's the same as yours"

"I just thought they'd change it after twenty years. How are things with Theodore?"

"Oh... um...."

"Your mother told me about what he did. I've never felt so betrayed before", my father said shaking his head.

"Imagine how I felt", I nervously chuckled.

"Charles, Juliet, how are you?", Mrs. Nott said opening her arms and embracing my mother. Theo and his father then approached my parents and greeted them. "Stella, dear, how are you?", she asked, hugging me.

"I'm fine thank you"

"Thank you for giving Theodore another chance. He's been sending tear stained owls home". I looked over at Theo who had his head down and then over at my parents who put on a fake smile.

"What can I say? He's the love of my life", I said forcing a smile. Theo's head shot up and he threw his arm around my shoulder.

"Stella has a very big heart", Theo said kissing my cheek.

"Yes, my daughter does. Apparently she can be forgiving too", my father said trying to keep himself from loosing his smile. The six of us fell silent, making things even more awkward. "Lucius", my father called out, breaking the silence. He and Mr. Nott walked over to Lucius and Narcissa walked over to out mothers.

Theo and I walked away from our mothers and towards the group. Before I could reach Blaise, Alex, and Stass, Draco grabbed my arm and pulled me aside. "What are you doing?", he said through his teeth. "Why are you back together with Theo?"

"I'm not. We're just putting on a little show for our parents. Why do you care anyways?"

"Because you're my best friend and I don't want you getting hurt again"

"Thank you for caring, Draco, but I'm perfectly capable with handling my love life"

"He's using you"

"You don't think I know that?"

"Then why are you playing along?"

"Theo's my best friend too. I can't let him go completely"

"Stop being such an enabler"

"I'm done talking about this", I scoffed. I walked away from Draco and to our friend group.

I know that Draco is just being a good friend but I hate it when people treat me like a little broken doll. Yes, I was upset about what happened between Theo and I but it doesn't give anyone the right to just look at me like I need sympathy votes. It's been three weeks and Stass still tries to get me to "let it all out". I don't need to sit in a corner and cry over a relationship I got before I got my first fucking bra. Alex and Blaise are always tip toeing around me, scared that if they bring up Theo's name I'm going to explode or something. Not to mention the fact that Draco either tries to hook up with me every chance he gets or gets soft and tried to get me to talk about my feelings with him. I love my friends with all my heart but I'm done being the sad pathetic girl who got cheated on. Everyone at Hogwarts already sees me that way, I don't need my friends to do it too.

Rumor around the castle is that Ginny Weasley and Dean Thomas broke up and now she's onto her next victim, Harry Potter. I remember when she sent Harry a love letter on Valentine's Day second year. Since she's been in love with Harry since we were twelve and now she's got him wrapped around her filthy finger, it's time I seek revenge. Only problem is, Alex likes Harry and things obviously didn't go well between them since Harry's with Ginny so I would need Alex's permission before I do anything. I don't even have to have sex with Harry, I just need to do something that will make their relationship crumble. Something so devious, Satan will be smiling up at me.