I'm Fine

Why the hell do people think that I'm ok like one good look at me you can tell, i hide everything all the time. I wanna just give up at this point like wtf i wanna do it so badly but i can't because i will hurt others and the only reason why I'm not doing it is because i don't wanna hurt my friends. My moms will never understand me yes one thinks I'm just like her when i am not i am my own person that is fucked up in the head like you don't know everything that is happening in my life. I have been harassed and more shit like leave me be. 

On top of all that i am stressing so much and i am going through a lot hella people hate me at school and i don't  even know why. LIKE GET A LIFE OTHER THEN HATING ME LIKE GIRL JUST LEAVE THE 6TH GARDER ALONE  AND ALSO JUST BECASUE IM 13 DOSE NOT ME I CAN'T CRY IT DOSE NOT MEAN THAT I TUFFER LIKE GET TO KNOW SOMEONE BEFORE YOU SAY SHIT LIKE THAT. I HAVE BEEN HOLDING IN ALL MY TEARS EVER SINCE I WAS A KID LIKE LEAVE ME TF ALONE. 

ALSO JUST BEACAUSE I AM TRYING TO HELP AND GIVE ADVICE SO SOMTHING CAN'T HAPPEN AGAIN DOSE NOT MEAN I AM BNOSSING YOU AROUND. ALSO WHY TF DO PEOPLE THINK  JUST BECAUSE IM AM OLDER AND TRYING TO HELP LIKE ILL GIVE ADVVICE AND WHAT DO I SAY YOU DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TOO ME LIKE ITS YOUR CHOICE WHAT YOU DO. I DON'T TRY AND MAKE YOU DO IT. 

WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE GOTTA BE SO FUCKING RUDE LIKE BITCH WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO YOU. LIKE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME I COULD CARE LESS BUT ATLEAST SHOW RESPECT AND SAY THAT SHIT TO MY FACE.

I am going through so much, like I would never want anyone I care about to go through what I go through. Its so hard to not give up every single day I'm so surprised that I am even alive right now like how. Well the main reason why is my friends and family not for myself. On top of that if I did try and stay alive for myself id be dead already. Yes I know I should live for myself but I really can't  because if I really tried to live for myself I would already be cutting again and more stuff. So i chose to live for others like I know that is a bad thing but I have to. 

Yes everyone that loves can just leave me and I won't be able to live well I still have my cousins and if they leave my moms and if they leave well then I have no idea. I think I think i would not be alive I need to learn to do a lot of things so I can't die but it will be hard and it is. Because i have been trying to do it for years.