49- Cheater Cheater

Start from the beginning

"I am, I have to fix some things up in the castle. Care to join us?" said Adrian as Cedric smiled. Emilia came walking down the hall looking furious when she seen them and stopped.

"Have any of you seen Charlotte Thomas. We're suppose to be making sure all the Drumstrang students are fine and if they need anything and I cant fucking find her anywhere." said Emilia as Cedric wrapped his hand around her.

"I'm sure she's probably with Miles, do you want me to help you find her love?" said Cedric as Emilia crossed her arms.

"No it's fine. I'll do it myself." said Emilia

"Arent prefects suppose to be responsible, how the hell did she get to be one." said Y/n as Emilia made a face and nodded. Miles came walking down the hall with his in his pocket when he felt everyone staring at him.

"Have anyone of you seen Charlotte?" said Miles as Adrian raised his eyebrows.

"We thought she was with you, Emilia's been trying to find her for the longest." said Adrian as Miles narrowed his eyebrows. He shrugged it off and looked over at Emilia.

"Oh well whatever, can I talk to you?" said Miles as Y/n gave Adrian a glance. Cedric tilted his head at Miles and pulled Emilia closer to him.

"No, i'll see you guys later. I have to go on that ship and if I can't find Charlotte i'll just do it myself." said Emilia, Cedric gave her a kiss as she walked off. Miles took his hands out his pocket and looked at Cedric.

"If she talks to you then she does, don't look at me." said Cedric raising his hands. Miles went after Emilia as Adrian and Y/n looked at Cedric. "What?"

"Would've thought you wouldn't want him talking to her." said Y/n as Cedric smiled and looked back at Miles chasing after Emilia.

"I don't care, when we were together before she was always with Adrian and Miles. I kinda found my way into the little group as well, just the way you did." said Cedric smiling, Y/n narrowed her eyebrows as Adrian laughed.

"Actually! Emilia and I became friends first. She was the one who made us all become friends actually." said Y/n as Adrian nodded.

"Of course she did." said Cedric smiling looking over at Adrian.

———

"Emilia can you bloody wait! Let me speak to you!" said Miles catching up to the girl and grabbing his arm. She yanked it back and glared at him.

"What the fuck do you want?? You've been a complete ass to be these months so I really don't care what you have to say to me Miles Bletchley." said Emilia as she kept walking, Miles made a face and followed.

"Well I came to apologize E. I'm happy for you and Cedric! Can you please be happy for me and Charlotte? Can we just be friends again?" said Miles as Emilia narrowed her eyebrows at him.

"Friends?! You want to be friends after you said you used me to fill the hole in your heart? You really think we can be friends after that?" said Emilia as Miles face soften.

"No E.. I didn't mean it, i'm really sorry.. that's not true. You know it wasn't true.. I was just mad." said Miles as Emilia rolled her eyes. She heard noises being made as she sighed and her prefect side kicked it.

"Classrooms are off limits, I better not catch...you-" said Emilia stopping looking at Charlotte being bent over a table. She quickly fixed herself and pushed the boy off her.

"Emilia! Oh my merlin.. please don't tell Miles... Please! It's not what it looks like." said Charlotte as Miles stepped in the doorway looking at her. Miles shook his head and walked off, Charlotte running after him and grabbing his arm. "Miles!"