My Dark Prince

Y/N didn't know what happened to her. When did she become unconscious? How many days has it been? All she knew at the moment was that her head hurt, and she was in a damp place.

Slowly blinking, Y/N woke up, holding her head as she looked around. She looked at her clothes which had someone or somethings dry blood on it.

Y/N almost let out a gasp when she heard deeper but slower breathing beside her. She blinked twice, looking at Bular who slept on his stomach like a kitten.

Y/N smiled when he let out another breath. But Y/N's smile faltered when she got a closer look at his face. That wasn't there before, Y/N thought as she looked at the cut above his eye. Y/N crawled to look closer, trying her best to be silent as he slept. Y/N sighed and got up, walking towards the space Bular and Strickler had spoke, when Bular had summoned a stalkling.

To their dismay; didn't work.

Y/N grabbed the cold bar, looking outside at the rocks and the skulls that littered the floor. Y/N rubbed her eyes then stretched looking outwards. It was night at the time, and Y/N had thought it looked wonderful at night. And night was the only time she was about, unless she was required at the museum in the day time to see how the progression of the bridge was going.

Y/N heard the small yet deep growl from behind her, though she didn't bother to turn around until he got into her sights. "My apologizes if I woke you Bular." Y/N said still looking outside. Bular grunted as he sat down.

Bular, who was still a bit taller than her when he sat, put his head next to her neck smelling her sent. Then rubbed against her and purred.

"You didn't wake me, what woke me was my hunger." Bular said as Y/N finally looked at him and sat down next to him.

"If you would like, I can go get a human for you." Y/N offered. Bular sighed, and looked at Y/N. "I'm coming with you this time." He responded.

"It would be my honor hunting with you, my dark prince." Y/N said smiling and getting up and walking away. Bular following close behind.

"Don't forget the combat that impure taught you." He said to her as neared the exit of the sewers. "Bular, this isn't my first time killing a human." Y/N laughed as they exited the sewers and walked into the forest.

~

Y/N cried holding her face at the side of the road. Y/N heard a car stop in front of her, she grinned for a second before her grin faltered again. "Hey, are you okay?" A man, maybe in his earlier twenties, took her hands off her face.

"Do you want to talk about it? What happened here?" The man gestured to her blood covered clothes; which looked more like sacks now.

"Where did the blood come from?" He asked sitting down next to Y/N who kept crying. Y/N abruptly stopped crying, and sniffed in the snot that was about to come out from her nose.

"A human." Y/N said gently, as she turned to look at the man who had been foolish to stop and 'help' her.

"W-what?" He asked as he got up. Y/N also got up with him. "My prince likes human blood a lot, and eating humans in general." Y/N said walking towards the man who slowly walked backwards.

"I would risk my life to give him anything he desires. My prince will reign supreme in the eternal night." Y/N said softly grinning.

"W-what prince?" The man asked reaching for his car keys. "Him." Y/N smiled as the man turned around to see Bular behind him, Bular growling with a smirk on his face. The man, too shocked to even scream started walking backwards; back into the area Y/N was in.