Ch 1

MONDAY 12TH MAY 2012

It'd been two months since the crash.They were all almost discharged and ready to go home and spend time with there childern and family ofcourse.

But Lexie was the one who had the brunt of the plane crashing and is the only one that has to be escorted to the car by wheelchair since both her legs were were broken and eventhough the casts were off her legs she still had to do PT just like Arizona who's leg was thankfully was able to avoid being cut off the bone was just broken and put back together she was walking on crushes with her wife ofcourse next to her with there daughter.

Meredith who suffered minor brusing and scratches and major imsomina unless Derek was there at night linked her arms with her husbund and put her head on his shoulder.Dereks hand was almost a hundered percent better just needed another surgeory.

Cristina had suffered severe PTSD and was admitted to pysch for atleast a week or two.Her and Owen did get divorced also.

Mark Sloan was right behide Lexie pushing her wheelchair to the car.He hasn't left her side since the plane crashed the fear of falling asleep and her surving was just all a dream also she couldn't bear him not being there.

They'd been like glue ever since then.His heart was fixed and Cristina was able to do it in the woods he was sure she had a great career ahead of her.

They all got to the Shepards household except Callie and Arizona they went home taking Sofia with them after letting Mark say a quick see you later.

Mark was going to stay with Derek and Meredith because as much as he didn't want to admit staying with his bestfriend was probably the best opition he could help with Lexie and they could still have time with Zola who was already two.

When they arrived to the dream house they had dinner with Zola who was happy to see everyone and was taken to bed halfway through by Meredith.

She came back to sit down and said:Lexie how are you?

Lexie:Happy.I'm my casts are off and a month of PT and then i can join everyone.Also i get my own interns.

Meredith:Yes you do.Remenber the five rules and be snappy with them.

Lexie:I know.I learnt from the best.

Mark:Who's that?

Lexie:Derek duh.

Derek:Thankyou Lexie.

A few hours passed by and they were watching a movie which just ended.

Mark without questioning it carried Lexie bridal style up the stairs as she was asleep.

Meredith and Derek watched she said:I think Mark is in love with her.

Derek:Yeah he is.Question is she?

Meredith:Yeah she is.

Mark kissed Lexie forehead put in hersleep she gripped onto his shirt and mumbled:Stay please.

Mark:Okay.

He layed down and she snuggeled against his chest.

MONDAY 13TH JULY 2012

Lexie and Arizona were the last be back at work and just in time because know they had new interns at the hospital for the last month.

Half of them had tried to flirt with Mark already and tried to get into a surgery with him and his pants also.

Lexie got jelous it wasn't kind she had for the last five years this one was burning her alive and everyone knew it.

Mark only let Lexie into his surgeries even Jackson was getting jelous alittle Mark was his mentor but he was put onto the sidelines whilst he made sure Lexie got everything it was like
spreation anxienty.

But he also understood the need to be near one another the plane crash shocked everyone to death almost.

Currently Lexie was right next to Mark at the nurses there arms kept brushing against one anothers.

Unconiusly he held her tiny little bony hand making her cheeks ten shades darker.

Then they went to the cantine where they got there lunch and sat with Arizona and Callie.

Interns did come and go watching the scene Mark Sloans arms were on Lexies shoulders he wanted to keep her close.

But the gossip and rumour mill were running like crazy the next hour.