Chapter 1:"The feeling"

(WARNING: SOME THINGS FROM THIS STORY ARE NOT POSSIBLE IN THE CARTOON. AND SOME CHARACTERS ARE NOT CANON IN THIS STORY. IN OTHER WORDS, THEY SIMPLY DON'T EXIST IN THIS STORY. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THIS OR YOU DON'T LIKE BOY X BOY SHIPPINGS, THEN LEAVE THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW!!)

(THIS STORY WAS REQUESTED AND A COLLABORATION WITH @Blazagon456 Feel free to give him a follow!)

It was another day in the goo dojo, and Blazagon, Pantaro, Thrash, Tygor, Sahario, wolfpain, and samian had finished training. Mantor picked his wistle, and nodded for the goo jit zu heroes to do something else. Thrash-"Anyone likes mario-Kart?" Tygor-"Yeah!" Sahario-"If Tygor goes, I go!" Blazagon-"You coming pantaro?" Pantaro-"Sure, I guess I need a break from training." Blazagon-"Awesome!!" Wolfpain-"I'll keep practicing". Wolfpain was the tough guy (After sahario and Tygor) of the group. He preferred to focus and train hard, rather than having fun. Blazagon-"Ok, see ya' later!" Wolfpain went to keep on training, while thrash and the others headed to the living room. Blazagon was going to play against Tygor, with everyone watching and cheering for them.

(Pantaro's P.O.V)

"Blazagon was getting ready to play, and so was Tygor. I kept staring at him, his eyes, ready for action. His lava-colored skin... WAIT what's going on with me?! As soon as I thought about that, Thrash had mentioned for the game to begin. Blazagon had chosen bowser, and Tygor chose waluigi. The game began! Blazagon made the car go, Tygor did so. Go Blazagon, I cheered. I wished for him to win. After all, he's my best friend. Suddenly, I started too day-dream. I started dreaming about blazagon. Once Again, I started staring at him, his eyes, and his laugh, his sharp-toothed smile, I gigled and blushed a little bit... "Pantaro, pantaro!!" I just woke up and saw sahario staring at me. Sahario-" Um..are you ok?" Pantaro-"Um..Sure I am totally fine?" (The worst answer) Or..am I? I thought. Sahario-"Mhm..Okay." He sounded like not very convinced.

(I put mario-kart and those characters in the game because I had no other idea of what game nor characters, and if I put roblox, fortninte, among us, or minecraft... well many people wouldn't like it either..)

(Blazagon's P.O.V)

"I was playing mario-kart with Tygor. We are kinda rivals sometimes when it comes to games or competitions. I am a good player at this game, so I had no doubt that I was going to win and beat him.I was one step ahead from him, and everyone was cheering for us. I looked at everyone, and then I saw pantaro. I suddenly stopped focusing on the game. For some reason, I started to think about pantaro. His eyes, and his ninja suit. He was always very wise, and gave me tips whenever I needed. His sharp claws.... "BLAZAGON!! TYGOR'S HEADING TOWARDS THE FINISH LINE!!! I woke up and I speeded up the car as much as I could but it was too late...TYGOR HAD WON THE GAME. Tygor-"What's wrong blazagon? Did you fall asleep..HA HA!!!" I was starting to get mad. "No..I..I just got distracted ok!?" Tygor-"With what, being afraid to lose against me?! HAHAHA!!"Suddenly everyone except thrash and panatro started laughing. I was too embarrased and left the living room. Pantaro saw me and started to go after me. Pantaro-"Hey, blazagon wait!" "Yes Pantaro?" Pantaro-"You did great over there." "(Sigh) Thanks pal." As soon as I, left so did pantaro. (Thinking) "What's going on with me? Why was I thinking about pantaro. I have no idea...."

(Pantaro's P.O.V)

(Thinking) "What was that I was feeling over there? Why was I thinking about Blazagon." Suddenly, Sahario aproached me. Sahario-"Hey." Pantaro-"Hey." Sahario-"Um..are you sure you were fine over there?" I suddenly blushed. "What! Sure I am..why?" Sahario-"It didn't seem like it." Pantaro-"I am fine, okay?" Sahario-" Are you sure?" he asked in a curious tone. Sahario-"If you don't tell me, then I will tell everyone that you were glaring at blazagon..." "WAIT!!" I yelled. "I'll tell you but don't do that!" Sahario-"That's what I thought." "But can we go to a more PRIVATE place?" Sahario-"Sure, to my room..."

(IN SAHARIO'S ROOM)

Sahario-"All right, tell me what's wrong. Don't worry I won't tell anyone. I SWEAR." I sigh. "Look, I don't know why, but when I'm next to blazagon...I kinda feel.. weird?" Sahario-"Hmm...I know what's going on now." "What?" Sahario-"I'm getting this feeling that YOU LIKE BLAZAGON." I was red as a tomato upon hearing that. "NO! It can't be. Why would I be in love with him? We're just...FRIENDS?" Sahario-"Things change sometimes." "So no wonder I was glaring at him." Sahario-"Mhm. You know what, here's a tip. You should tell him someday." I Blushed AGAIN. "WHAT?! But what if he dosen't feel the same?! What if our friendship ends because of this." Sahario-"At least try! You can't hide your feelings forever. One day you must tell him." "True", I thought. Pantaro-"Fine, I will try. Thanks for the help sahario." Sahario-"Your welcome. And good luck." Pantaro-"Ok, but do you promise you won't tell anyone, especially blazagon?" Sahario-"Cross my heart lad." I say goodbye to him, and leave his room. (Thinking) "Love? Is that what I am really feeling? I hope blazagon feels the same..."

TO BE CONTINUED....