1.1 Inteqam

Episode 52:

Bani and Jai were fighting in the middle of a deserted road. Bani was shocked to know that Jai had absorbed the powers of Markaat when he killed her. She wanted to smack herself for not realising it sooner. Bholenath had clearly said that only she could kill Markaat and if Chandrakala was dead; it meant that someone else had her powers and was the new Markaat now. However, she did not let her disappointment show on her face or slow her down as she kept thrashing the 'ehsaan faramosh' Nag. Her anger and aggression fuelled by eons of betrayal and pain. It dawned upon her that it was Jai who manipulated the planets against her as only someone with Markaat powers could  do that. This gave her another reason to want to end this low life who was currently trapped in her tail.

Jai somehow got his palm out of her tight hold. He had pined for her for ages, eons! Her powers to be exact. He had manipulated, lied and killed for it. Hell, he even killed his own mother and did something as major as manipulation of planetary movements, something against the nature; only for her powers and he would not accept defeat after so much hard work and backstabbing. He concentrated on his powers and attacked her. She went off balance and that made her lose her hold on him.

Jai looked at the sky and invoked his powers to see the movements of the stars.

J: (thinks) Almost time. Mujhe ab isse bs kuch samaye aur bhatka kr rakhna hai. Jaise hi vo do grah takrayenge, Bani pr laga mrityu yog apna asar dikhate hue bhuchaal le ayega. Pr tb tk ke liye isse kaboo me kaise karu?

It clicked to him that he still had a vile of the special potion he made to entrap her but somehow she had escaped it twice. He threw it on her while she was still busy.

J: tch! tch! ...third time is the charm.

Bani stood their frozen while Jai began to laugh. Suddenly, he heard a sound of tires screeching and looked at Veer speeding their way.

J: Not bad! Great timing bade bhaiya...

Jai quickly turned into a small snake and climbed a branch and observed. Veer noticed Bani standing very still in the middle of the road.

V: ye Bani yahan? Nahi! Ye veham hai...jadugarni ka jadoo hai...

Veer sped up his car and hit Bani. She was hardened like a statue and this impacted both the car and her. Veer looked back in shock as he felt the collision. Bani had fallen down, her eyes open wide. She looked dead and pale. Veer's mouth opened in shock, his own car was going out of control but that was least of his concerns.

 Veer's mouth opened in shock, his own car was going out of control but that was least of his concerns

V: BANI!

He screamed but his car hit a giant tree and the collision caused him to hit fast against the steering wheel.

V: Bani!!

He whispered as he lost consciousness.

Jai led out a shrill laugh.