-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

Start from the beginning

-

You came out the bathroom to see Bakugou finishing up putting his clothes in the dressers. He looked over at you and started laughing at how long the hoodie looked on you.

"What're you laughing at!" You snapped.

"You look fucking stupid! My hoodie is almost down to your knees." He chuckled.

"Fuck off!" You scoffed back and laid on the bed, getting under the sheets. A few seconds later you felt a dip in the bed. "Sleep on the couch."

"What? No the couch is hard as shit." He replied.

"Well sleep on the floor if you're gonna take up the whole bed." You groaned.

"I'm not sleeping on the floor dumbass." He said.

"Well-" you were about to get the last word until you felt a hand wrap around your waist. Bakugou had pulled you really close to him.

"Shut the fuck up and get some rest." He groaned with his eyes closed.

You had to process what just happened for a second. You felt his chest rising and lowering as he was heavily breathing. You sat their blushing at what just occurred. '𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝐵𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑔𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒.' You thought. And of course you couldn't just sit there and say nothing. "If you wanted to cuddle just say that."

"I did not! I wanted you to be quiet so I can get some sleep." He lied in a tired tone.

"I would've agreed." You teased.

He didn't say anything, instead he pulled you closer so he could lay his head under your chest. His hands were wrapped around your abdomen tightly. You decided not to say anything this time and just pat his head. 𝐻𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡. Soon enough his body became heavier and so did his breathing. He was asleep. He went to sleep so quickly when you play through his blonde locks.

-

It was noon when you had woken up again. You looked around and didn't see Bakugou next to you. You got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. After you did your hygiene things you put on a casual but decent outfit. '𝐼 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝐼 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑗𝑜𝑏 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦.'

You walked into the other part of the hotel to see Bakugou in the kitchen. His back was turned to you and you could tell he was cooking by the aroma that floated through the air. "Morning Bakugou!" You yelled cheerfully, going up to him.

"About time you woke up." He replied, flipping the pancakes.

"I was tired, my sleep schedules messed up now." You said, jumping on the counter beside him. "Your pancakes look perfect."

"Of course they do." He smiled.

"Oh my god your so full of yourself." You giggled. "Anyways we should look for somewhere to work in the mean time."

"I already found somewhere." He said.

"What?! You didn't even tell me."

"You didn't ask."

"Where did you apply to?" You asked.

"A hero agency under some bird brain named Hawks." He said, fixing a plate with bacon and 2 pancakes.

"Great! I'll apply there to!" You smiled.

"Hell no you'll just annoy me more." He groaned.

"Oh cmon I'm not that bad." You said jumping down and grabbing the plate he fixed. You then walked over to the 2 person table and sat down.

"Who the fuck said that was for you?" He looked at you empty handed.

"I did."

-

You were sitting there smiling in Bakugou's face while he groaned in annoyance. You both got accepted into the hero agency and he knew you'd be annoying.

"What's your quirk anyway?" He sighed.

You closed your eyes and focused. Soon enough your body disappeared.

"Invisibility? Lame." He chuckled before you popped up behind him.

"Boo!" You said lightly hitting his neck, causing him to spring around. "It's transportation idiot."

"Don't do that shit again." He squinted at you.

"What's your quirk?" You asked intrigued.

"I can make explosions from my sweat." He proudly said.

"How come you always smell like caramel then?" You put a hand on your hip. You would think he had just a regular scent or no scent at all because of his aura, but he actually smelt really good.

"It's nitroglycerin so it has a smell of burnt sugar. Your dumbass should've learned that in science during highschool." He scoffed

"I had batter things to do than learn about burnt sugar." You rolled your eyes.

"Anyways, you made a mistake dumbass. I'll be in your office everyday getting on your nerves." He smirked.

"Not as much as me." You giggled and grabbed his hand, leading him out the building.

"Where the fuck are we going?" He asked.

"We're going grocery shopping duh." You said in an 'obviously' tone as if he could read yo ur mind. You wanted to get some food and other stuff to keep you both busy at the hotel.

You practically dragged him around town to different places and finding more about your surroundings. Where you both will live at for now on. You were carrying a few things and so was Bakugou until you stopped to see a big poster. '𝐻𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑆𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑡 10:00 𝑝.𝑚.'

"Bakugou we should go!" You turned to look at him with a big smile across your face.

"No. I don't like parties." He blankly replied.

"Cmon it'll be fun and we can meet new people." You begged. You stared up at him for a moment hoping he'd say yes.

There was a moment of silence until he finally gave in. "Fine." He scoffed. You squealed and gave him a hug.

He never got this attention from a girl since he would always scare them away with his attitude. With you he felt a different way. He was starting to be able to never say 𝑛𝑜 to you.

"Dont be so awkward Katsuki!" You snapped.

'𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒.' He thought. He then wrapped his arms around your waist and looked away, hugging you. He couldn't help but blush all though he didn't want you to see him like this.