"The Beginning." (Part 1)

[This story is about Tanjiro x Zenitsu aka boyxboy from Demon Slayer (Kny).]

The plot (if that's what it is lol) to this story will be Yandere Tanjiro. The au will be modern era. That means there will be no Demons and they'll be just "normal" people. They will still be the same though, that doesn't change. This story involves a few sensitive topics (kidnapping and murdering.) don't continue to read if you don't like this. Anyways let's begin now!

*"It was one regular day, a Monday. Everything was going fine upto now, Zenitsu was already in school Walking to class whilst Tanjiro on the other hand.. He had other plans ready. Something that would change Zenitsu's life and his own."*

Zenitsu: God.. Today will be horrible I bet! I didn't even do my homework for today.. Damnit I forgot about it! Tch it's Tanjiro's fault for calling me for hours! He wouldn't even hang up! What an idiot.. I'm also super tired!- wait.. Where is Tanjiro? He should be here by now. Ugh! He's probably still sleeping that dummy.. Oh well! It's his own problem if he's late!! Not mine!

*"Zenitsu sighed and walked into his first class.. Probably his last for now."*

*"With Tanjiro."*

Tanjiro's POV: "Everything will go as planned.. I will make sure of it.. Zenitsu is mine.. He's mine only.. Only.. Mine."

*"A few hours later. 1:10 PM."*

"Tanjiro finally showed up at school, he was a few hours late but didn't care he just acted like he did."

*"He was walking the halls to the cafeteria.. But then he saw someone he knew. More like someone he loved. No- madly in love.. Obsessed type of love. That person, was Zenitsu."*

Zenitsu: Hey idiot! You're 4 hours late! What took you so long to actually get here?!

Tanjiro's POV: "He seemed quite angry if I have to say so myself.. But still cute as always."

Tanjiro: Ahh, sorry Zenitsu! I overslept today and when I woke up I didn't realise the time until I was about to leave. Next time I'll make sure to sleep earlier!

Zenitsu: Yeah! And maybe next time don't call me until 3 AM alright?! I also hardly slept but at least I got up on time.. I'm so- TIREEEED.

*"The blonde boy let out a sigh of anger and tiredness and he looked down at the floor, he really did seem sleepy huh.."*

Tanjiro: I'm sorry Zenitsu!! I wasn't tired at all and I didn't realise how tired you must've been.. Awwwh you poor thing..

*"Tanjiro would pat Zenitsu on the back and put his hand in the shorter ones hair."*

Tanjiro's POV: "That feels nice.. Agatsuma-Senpais hair feels soft.. And warm.. Relaxing also.. I just wanna keep my hand in his hair.. I just wanna hold him close to me.. I Want him to be mine. ONLY mine. Nobody else can have him or touch him, ..unless they want to die of course."

Zenitsu's POV: "Why does Tanjiro look so happy today? No.. That's not happy.. Is it? Oh, maybe he's just tired so he's spacing out even more.. That idiot. It's his own fault for staying awake for so long! Tch! But wait a second- his hand is still touching my hair! But.. Why does it feel nice? Like I want him to continue to touch my hair.. GAH! DONT THINK LIKE THIS ZENITSU! YOU'RE BEING WEIRD NOW! JEEZ!!"

*"The shorter boy would be all red, leaving the taller one confused."*

Tanjiro: Zenitsu.. You're all red. Are you alright?

Zenitsu: HUH?!- O-Oh me?? I'm f-fine Tanjiro!! Yeah!

Tanjiro: Do you feel sick?? Do you have a fever maybe? What's wrong. You don't seem fine, Zen.

Zenitsu's POV: "Z-Zen?! Did he really just give me a nickname when I'm already like this?! God.. That's embarrassing! Damn you Tanjiro.."

*"A few, silent and mostly awkward minutes went past by until Zenitsu finally replied To Tanjiro, a few minutes after."*

Zenitsu: Ah- sorry Tanjiro! I spaced out.. But I don't feel sick and I don't have a fever! I promise you I'm fine alright??

Tanjiro: Alright.. If you say so. I just worry because you ARE my best friend after all, right? And friends worry for each other!

Zenitsu: Yeah.. I guess thank you for caring about me, Tanjiro!

Tanjiro: Haha! No problem, Zen.

Tanjiro's POV: "Ugh. Using "best friends" really hurts me and it makes me really angry. I hate it. Agatsuma-Senpai isn't my best friend, hes my boyfriend. He WILL be my boyfriend. Next.. We will get married~."

*"Tanjiro really did seem angry.. But he was trying to hide it showing on his face, he didnt want to worry Zenitsu or make him ask questions because, if Zenitsu started asking questions on what's wrong, he wouldn't stop until he got the honest, correct and truthful answer he wanted from someone."*

Zenitsu: Anyways.. We need to go to our second class now. What's your class now, Tanjiro?

Tanjiro: Ah- uh.. I think it was math.

Zenitsu: Ooh so the same class! Let's go together!

*"The blonde boy smiled upto the burgundy haired boy."*

Tanjiro's POV: "God dammit. That smile of his makes me want to kiss him even more.. I just want to be with him. Is it that hard?!- actually no. I will be with him. He's mine. Nobody can change that, not even Zen. Not even me."

"I love him. And he will love me back.  He will only be around me. He will be with me for the rest of our lives. Zenitsu has no choice."

Authors Note: Hey guys! It's my first time posting a story like this so I hope you found it interesting! I'll be doing the second part soon so I hope you'll enjoy that too if you enjoyed reading this part! I was working on this since last night so I really hope it's good! ^°^ Thank you for reading this! It means a lot!

See you soon guys! ^^