Nikaido x Reader x Caiman (Requested)

ezzyloid

-

"Does the same thing happen with you?" (Y/n) mumbled to Nikaido.

Currently, Caiman was eating everything in the bakery, because Nikaido couldn't make any Gyoza.

"Yeah. He won't pay for it. He's broke." Nikaido responded.

"I see..." (Y/n) mumbled. She rolled up a newspaper and walked over to Caiman.

"Hm?" The male looked at (Y/n). The female smacked him with the newspaper.

"If you aren't gonna pay, then get out." (Y/n) said.

"What are you gonna do?" Caiman questioned. (Y/n) roughly chopped the back of his head, making Caiman go unconscious.

(She was capable of doing that? -Nikaido)

"Well, we can rest him right here." (Y/n) put Caiman down on the chair.

"Who knew you had such strength." Nikaido joked. (Y/n) smiled softly and sat down next to her.

"I'll let him slide this time. But, if he eats here without paying again, just let him know that I'll kill him." Nikaido nodded with a soft laugh.

"Don't worry. I'll let him know." The two looked at Caiman.

"Are you gonna leave him here? Or will you wake him up?" Nikaido sighed softly.

"I'm not carrying him. So, I'll just wake him up and let him walk himself home. I'm sure he'll know to eat and pay over here. But, it's different over here..." (Y/n) smiled softly.

"I'll pay for him. Then, he'll have to do me a favor in return." Nikaido sweat dripped a bit.

"What exactly will that be?" (Y/n) looked up.

"I don't know..."