Chapter 22: 𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑦?

Melanie's POV:
I catched Karl look at me multiple times lately but it's nothing weird, right? Even tho he immediately looks somewhere else after we make eye contact. Im sure it's normal.

"Quackity asked me earlier today if I can play Jackbox with him so I will leave earlier today." Karl tells us as we wait infront of the elevator.
"I think he also asked me to join" Niki replies.
"That's cool! I'm gonna watch your friends stream today" I also reply and Karl looks very hyped again.

We also planned on taking Niki's luggage from the Hotel and let her sleep at our apartment or else she would continue having to pay for the nights in the hotel.

It's really sad that she already has to leave in a few days but I'm gonna make it one of her best experiences here! But we first have to cuddle in my bed while it's raining and then fall asleep, so then the real adventure begins!

"Soo what do we want to do now?" Delilah asks us and we looks at her.
"Bitch I don't know" I reply and she rolls her eyes at me again.
"Well I'm tired so I think I'm already gonna sleep now, don't be too loud when you realize that I'm quiet." Delilah says yawing and walking to her room closing the door.
"Shut the fuck up" I yell and laugh.

"Niki if you want to you can sleep over again. But this time I want to cuddle with Niki alone, Karl" I take Niki's wrist and pull her to my side, giving Karl a bitchy look.
He sighs, crossing his arms and looking down.

He slowly starts to walk away opening the front door and the closing it again. Mans just left without even saying goodbye, how rude.

"Well since everybody left let's change!" I say and Niki nods following me into my room.
"I'm going to go into the bathroom and change there." Niki takes her clothes and I look at her walking outside to open the bathroom door.

I change into my pjamas which is just an oversized t shirt and either sweatpants or shorts. It depends how cold it currently is.

Niki comes back and since we are both very tired we brush our teeth and prepare the mattresses on the floor.

I really miss the time when we slept over at each other's house, doing stupid stuff and just hanging out. It was one of the best experiences and I really miss it. I do have a chance to do the same thing we did years ago but I'm really tired and I think Niki is too so I should just let us sleep.

"Are you going to stay awake or are you going to sleep immediately?" I look at her while we lay down on the mattresses.
"Well I would probably fall asleep immediately and peacefully when we cuddle?" She asks giving me a smile and I laugh hugging her.
We do slowly fall asleep and I hear someone knocking on my door but I'm really too tired and Niki is laying on top of me so I just don't try to open the door.

--

Karl's POV:
Yesterday when I was streaming with Quackity and the Boys, Niki didn't show up and Melanie wasn't responding to my text messages so I decided to check out what they are doing. After the stream I knocked on her door since Delilah already opened the front door but nobody opened Melanie's door. And as I try opening the door I hear someone groan. I thought that I may work up Melanie but when I looked more into the room, Melanie and Niki were sleeping and Niki was on top of Melanie.

This may sounds crazy but I may have been a little bit jealous...but they haven't been alone in so many years so it makes sense and I do cuddle with Mel sometimes but that made me feel a little jealousy.

I tried closing the door quietly but it made a loud screech and after that I closed the door immediately, walking out and sprinting to my apartment. I may have been a little bit overdramatic but who cares.

I sit down on my chair and open discord again and join the VC that everybody was still in. "Eyyyyy Karl so where is Niki?" Alex asks as I put my headset on. "Well when I opened the door Niki was no cap laying on Melanie, like straight up on top of her and they were both hugging each other." I answer and most of them start to laugh.

Alex gasped and also starts to wheeze. "Woah woah woah are you jealous Karl? Remember you have me." Quackity says and I giggle, trying to start to cry so I can be overdramatic.

They hear that Im not talking anymore so Sapnap asks me: "Karl? You still there dude?" I kinda zoned out after the bois were laughing about the situation.

"I think Karl is jealous of Niki" Quackity says in between his laughs. "Maybe" I simply say and leave the VC.

Maybe I made a small mistake but Im sure they know that I was joking. I join the VC again after I made myself tear up and turn on the camera. I hear everybody laugh again especially Quackity and George.

"Karl dont cry, you know that Im always here for you and that you can ditch Melanie. I will come to you just to give you a huge smooch on the cheek and lips" Sapnap says and at that point I cant really keep it in anymore so I smile and laugh after.

"WE TOOK A SCREENSHOT BABY WOOOOH" Alex says and I giggle. "Post it on Twitter!!" Fundy says and I panic hoping that he wont say anything about Melanie.

Twitter

Quackity @Quackity
You better explain this @Melanie.has.money 😡😡😡😡😡😡

money 😡😡😡😡😡😡

1.299 retweets 213k likes

sapnap @sapnapalt
u better explain this one Melanie

sexy Delilah @Tiara.Lilac
yo tf is this? Karl what did Mel do 😍 if you're crying for no fucking reason I'm gonna kick your fucking ass

quackity4k @quackity4k
Hey there Delilah 😳

George ✔︎ @GeorgeNotFound
Karl has been sobbing for so long now :(

karl too @honkkarl
trueeeeeee

Skeppy @Skeppy
Karl said guys please while crying.

BadBoyHalo @BadBoyHalo
Vouch ^-^

toxic @no
SEE I TOLD YALL THAT THAT GIRL MELANIE IS A BAD PERSON, YALL ARE SERIOUSLY DUMB

Juli @weirdo_jules
stfu 🥰

Bestieee 🤚🏻 @fuckoff
BAHAHAHAH IM SORRY BUT WHY ARE PEOPLE ACTUALLY GETTING MAD AT MELANIE LIKE WE DONT EVEN KNOW NOR HAVE SEEN HER ANYWHERE AND THIS IS OBVIOS A JOKE-

Currently watching the LoH of Andrea and I hope Jack Manifold wins 🤩🤩
Btw @weirdo_jules is actually my bestie and follow them on tiktok, Instagram and Twitter!
Their current acc in tiktok is @sapnap2 :)

New update:
Just me reading through this again while watching Tommy's stream
"Am I dead"
Gosh he's such a good actor 😖🤚🏻
-4th March

Good Day/Night
-Niki

~1167 words