CHAPTER 23 - Art, Lust and Epiphanies

I sighed as I came through the front door, locking it behind me. "I'm home!" I called out through the house. No response. I decided to just ignore the silence, and make my way upstairs to the bedroom. I wanted to get out of my slightly damp clothes. Walking down the hall, I saw Ghostface's door was closed. I attempted to get his attention once more. "Ghost?" I called. Still no response. This was odd, I thought. Maybe he was asleep? When I turned to enter my own room I saw a note taped to the door. In large handwriting it said "GHOSTFACE." Puzzled I peeled the note off the door and unfolded it.
"I had to go out for a bit. I'll be back later tonight. -Ghostface." I sighed in slight disappointment. I was hoping Ghostface might be able to help me...relax a bit. Today was stressful and I was looking forward to another night with him.
I opened my door and walked over to my dresser. I picked out some nice dry clothes to wear, and after getting dressed, looked at the time on my phone. 8:14 pm. I sighed and went over to the chair by my desk. Slumping into it, I turned on my computer. I went through my photoshop documents, and found the digital painting I had been working on the night Ghostface first appeared. As I stared at the digital painting I felt my heart ache a bit. I leaned down onto the desk and rested my head in my arms. I suppose I missed him, even though I had literally seen him that same morning. I felt a strong yearning for him. My mind began to drift back to that very first night.
The night he crept into my room, I had no idea what was going to happen next. I definitely never thought Ghostface would end up living with me and that an intimate relationship of sorts would have formed between us. Of course, who of their right mind would ever think something like that could happen? I looked up at the screen and smiled slightly. Many memories began to flood my head. The night he showed up, I was scared, but I was also excited by the way he had advanced on me.
I reached for the bandana cloth on my desk that he had used to cover my eyes. I wondered what had been going through his mind that night? He was clearly planning to kill me. I fiddled with the cloth in my hands. It was kind of strange that I wasn't more phased by that. Why didn't he though? I began to think more on the subject.
He said he had been watching me for a while, and I knew now that he was the man that interviewed me for the receptionist position back in Los Robles.
He was Jed Olsen, the lead journalist for the newspaper that the company would release weekly. I began to really analyze that. I looked into him a bit before our meeting, hoping it would help me have a better chance throughout the interview.
Jed Olsen specialized in homicides, murders and serial killing cases. He would go to the victims after the traumatizing events had occured to interview them. Then write detailed articles on the cases. At the time he was primarily writing about the...
Ghostface killings.
I jumped up out of my chair, with such force I caused it to fall backwards onto the hardwood floor. The pieces began to fit together. Jed Olsen interviewed the victims of the Ghostface killings, and he was Ghostface! He was purposely leading people astray with these articles, while also building his fame!
"Genius!" I yelled. My heart was racing as I began to pace my room with excitement. I had figured out how he was getting around, how he knew everyone's moves, and how he was always one step ahead! Jed would also interview the police officers that would be outside of the crime scenes! He was right underneath their noses the whole time!
I jumped into my bed, screaming into my pillow from excitement due to my discovery. I admired that man even more than I already did now. His tactics were amazing!
I felt a surge of inspiration. I got up from the bed and lifted the chair back up from the floor. Flopping down into it, I pulled over my tablet and got back to work on the art piece I had left unfinished for so long.

11:48 pm my phone read. I had really gotten in the zone with this piece and had completely lost track of time. I didn't mind it though, it had given me something to do and it was finally finished! I couldn't wait for Ghostface to arrive home. Though I wasn't entirely confident, it felt meaningful to me to show him my finished work inspired by him. I hit the keys ctrl+S, saving the work, then got up from the chair and flopped back into my bed.
Thinking about Ghostface led me to recalling the events of this morning. I covered my eyes with my arm as I began to blush at the thought. I reminisced on his hot breath on my neck, his deep moans, the way he instructed me not to stop, and how he came undone to my hands. My emotions grew amorous thinking of him, and lust began to envelope me. I bit my lip, thinking about how he felt in my hands. It was so hard to wait for him. My own hand began to slide down, and my fingers reached the rim of my pajama bottoms. I yearned for his touch in a way I had never yearned for anyone elses before. My fingers slid underneath the fabric, and made their way down. I felt myself pooling at the thought of him. My other arm remained over my eyes, and as I began to touch myself I softly moaned and mumbled his name. Even my own fingers didn't feel as good as his, but they would have to suffice. As my pace quickened, my moisture grew, and my moans wavered in volume.
"Ghost..." I called out.
"Impatient, were we?" Startled by the voice, my arm lifted form my eyes and I saw Ghostface in his uniform, mask and all, staring at me from my open doorway. I immediately retracted my hand and felt mortified as he had caught me masturbating at the thought of him. I heard him chuckle as he began to slowly make his way over to the bed. He kicked off his boots, then climbed into bed with me. He positioned himself over the top of me, kept me pinned down. I couldn't think of a single word to say.
"Don't let me stop you. You looked like you were enjoying yourself~" he teased. I averted my eyes and held my hands together over my chest, trying to soothe my embarrassment. He then grabbed one of my wrist softly and said, "I mean it. I wanna watch you do it." He guided my hand back down to the hem of pajama bottoms. I felt nervous. I had never touched myself in front of someone before. He hooked his fingers under my bottoms and began to pull them down. I let him do so. He removed my pajama bottoms, then slowly removed my undergarments. As he did so, he delicately tossed them to the floor. He waited patiently, and I finally worked up the courage once more. My hand slid down and met with my own moisture again. I moved my fingers in circles, as I looked up at his masked face. I felt extreme arousal, thinking back to our first night together and the excitement it brought. I heard him hum lustfully above me as he watched me move. My moans were soft, and I quivered under his gaze. He shifted so he was on his knees above me. He slowly removed both his gloves, then began to remove his coat. He tossed all three garments in the same fashion he did mine. Then he reached down and began to unbutton his pants. He pulled down the zipper and as he was releasing his erection from his briefs he said lowly,
"I'll give you something to watch as well." Followed by him pumping his own length slowly. His voice dripped with erotic tension and the sensation was overwhelming. I felt hot as my fingers continued to work and I watched his hands continue a similar treatment to himself.
"Put a finger in." He demanded in a breathy tone. My hand, slightly shakey, moved down and began to press into myself. I was reluctant at first due to feeling shy, but pushed my own appendage in gradually. I bit my lip as I did so and I heard him groan deeply in response. He reached up to his mask and ripped it from his head, tossing it to the floor, likely so he could watch the view more thoroughly. He leaned in more now as I continued to guide my finger inside myself. "I think you need another." He said as his other hand reached for mine. He pulled my hand away so my finger slid out of myself slightly. To my surprise he pushed back in with his hand over mine and one of his own fingers entering with mine. I gasped at the sensation, and shivered in delight.
"That's it...that's my girl." He whispered as he quickened our pace. His finger moved with mine, and did most of the work to guide my hand. The sensation from before began to build in me and my moans grew louder. Just as I was beginning to peak, he retracted his finger, pulling mine out with it. I whimpered in protest. I looked up to see him smiling lustfully. He gradually brought himself down until his face was right at my entrance. My breath hitched as he blew over the sensitive area. I called his name softly, in shyness and slight protest as to what he was about to do.
"I wanna see what your insides look like." He said as his lips just barely touched my folds. I gasped slightly as he began to spread me with his thumbs. He glided his finger up and down over the opening before sliding it in quick but briefly, almost immediately pulling back out. He continued to tease me like this until I began to beg him, calling his name once more. He chuckled before gliding his tongue over my entrance. My back arched as I moaned out loudly. I began to pant with anticipation. I whined his name again. He seemed to comply as he dove his tongue inside me. His hands softly yet firmly gripped my thighs, being sure to keep them wide as he worked. His tongue made rounds as he lapped, and glided, and dove into me. My cries grew louder as the sensation continued. I practically screamed when he drew back momentarily to lick his thumb, then went back to work, adding the assistance of his thumb circling my clit.
The sensation built within me once more, and my back began to arch. I tried to hold it in, feeling embarrassed knowing where it was going this time. However there was no fighting it as his tongue and fingers continued to coerce the sensation out of me. I jolted slightly as the amazing feeling washed over me. I felt myself cascade over his tongue, and he wasted no time lapping it up.
I panted, trying to catch my breath.
As my eyes fluttered back open, I saw Ghostface leaning over me, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, before kneeling down to kiss my lips. I ignored the flavor that they carried as it deepened. He pulled me into an embrace as he laid on his side.
I looked up slightly and kissed his forehead. I felt that flutter in my heart again as his cheeks pinkened slightly in reaction.
We smiled warmly at each other as our heartbeats steadied.
Suddenly I recalled my art piece and my discovery of his work, and my smile grew wide. "What?" He asked.
"I just admire you so much." I said, beaming with admiration and utter happiness. It seemed he was trying not to appear bashful, as he attempted to keep his smile from growing. He pulled me in for another kiss.
"So. How was your day?" He asked as though I hadn't just released myself into his mouth. I laughed slightly, and said,
"Well. It was an interesting day."
"Tell me about it." He spoke with interest and felicity. I smiled and turned on my side to face him. I began to explain to him how there was a new guy at my work place. A young boy, named Jarret. I described him as a lost puppy as he wouldn't leave my side all day, and how I had to drive the kid home because of the rain. Ghostface's peaceful demeanor shifted slightly.
"Just be careful around guys like that." He stated, looking off to the side.
I appreciated his concern but I also thought it was funny. I was well aware of the behaviors of men, and I snickered as I said, "Can't be any more dangerous than you." He opened his mouth as though he was about to say something, but then closed it again and huffed. I giggled at his reaction, knowing I got him there.
"Oh! I wanna show you something!" I said cheerfully, rising from the bed. I picked my underwear back up off the floor and slid them back on as I made my way over to my computer monitor. I looked at him as he scooted to sit at the end of the bed. I flicked the power button to the monitor and revealed my finished work to him. I looked over, excited for his reaction. However I felt nervous when he looked simply surprised. I began twiddling my thumbs and asked, "Sorry. Too much? Is this weird..?" I averted my gaze from him and leaned on my desk. I started to move the mouse to close the file, feeling anxious, when I felt his presence behind me. He put his hand over mine on the mouse, stopping me from clicking the red x.
"It's amazing, baby. Thank you." He said softly, leaning forward more to kiss my face from behind. "You like it?" I asked nervously. "I love it." He said, giving me a squeeze in his arms.