Chapter Three: Little Things

Start from the beginning

"Blaizie you never let me have any fun, why can't you just let me scare the bloody hell out of you just once and not be some big detective who detects my amazing presence."

I pretended to pout as soon as I was done speaking which led to Blaize throwing me over his shoulder and tickling me telling me to stop acting like a baby.

"I swear if you do not put me down this instance I will cast one of the unforgivable curses on you."

"Okay, okay did not realize that I was dealing with Bellatrix Lestrange today," Blaize said while throwing his hands up in surrender. I hit him a few times before we started laughing so hard that we were both rolling on the floor laughing and clutching our sides.

"Well Blaizie I have to go make sure that Draco is all packed and ready to head back to our happy loving family," we both laughed a little, "make sure you save me a seat on the train with all the other boys in our usual compartment if I do not see you before then I want to make sure to go say bye to May before I have to leave."

"Will do Rori, see you in a little."

I left his dorm and walked up a few more stairs to Draco's room and realized that he was not in there and neither was his luggage so that only meant that he had already headed downstairs to the great hall to get ready to leave.

Fred's POV
I woke up to the feeling of warm summer air hitting my face softly waking me up. I expected to feel a smaller body to my left but when I moved my arm there was no one there. When I opened my eyes I saw a piece of paper being weighed down by a figurine of a blackbird. I reached for the note and read it.

'Dear Fredrick,
I am sorry that I left before you woke up, I was in a hurry to retrieve my bags from my room and make sure that Draco was ready to leave Hogwarts. I will be spending my summer break with my family at The Manor and assume that you will happily be spending your break at the Burrow with your family. I enjoyed your company last night, as well as the little time that I spent with Ginny. She is one amazing young lady and can already tell she is going to be feisty and brave. Make sure you tell her that she can write to me whenever she wants i would love nothing more than to write to her over the summer. I hope that you have an amazing break with your family, they all sound lovely. Especially that mother of yours I would love to meet her one day. Do not be a stranger, if you would like to I would love to write to you as well but I understand if you and George will be busy coming up with new items to sell at the joke shop the two of you are planning on opening. I can not wait to hear about the pranks you both have played on people over the summer. See you once the summer is over and we all return to Hogwarts.
Sincerely, Aurelia L. Malfoy'

It made me laugh when she called me Fredrick, no one other than Mum calls me Fredrick it was strange. I wish I could have been awake to hear her say all this to me instead of in a note. I wanted to be able to walk her back down to the dungeons myself since I was the one that got her so frustrated she came up here in the first place. It made me smile when she talked about Ginny and Mum. I think Mum would like her and I know George would have a blast getting to know Aurelia. I already know Ginny is going to be so excited to hear that Aurelia wants her to write to her over break. Ever since the beginning of the year, Ginny thought that Aurelia was this cool older witch who was so strong and powerful. I guess I should have listened to Ginny's intuition instead of being blinded by my hatred for her last name. Ginny tried to make me go talk to her one time because she wanted Aurelia to help her with some of her classes, but I told her that she was just as bad as her brother and that we'd be wasting our time. If only I would have gone and talked to her and I could have realized that she is the exact opposite. Oh well, the past is in the past and now I have to go and make sure that Georgie is awake and tell him everything that happened last night.