Chapter 71 - The Arrangement

Start from the beginning

Draco's POV

I was sitting at the table surrounded by Death Eaters. Today, an extra chair had been placed at the table, near the Dark Lord.

I was sitting next to my mother and she held my hand under the table, like she always did.

"Severus, I was beginning to worry you lost your way. Come, we saved you a seat" Voldemort said looking at Snape who had just entered the room. He sat down and the meeting begin.

After the letter that I had received from Olivia, I didn't want to come down, I didn't want to do anything.

But I had to, because who can say no to the Dark Lord. I had been distracted in the whole meeting. I was brought back to the reality when everyone laughed.

"Now, as we seem to have no luck in finding Harry Potter or the wand, I order that the troops be increased" he said looking at us.

"And for the reason that I held this meeting was for everyone to meet someone special. Someone who will be most useful in the war, someone who will be most, most useful than you" he said smiling widely.

"Someone who had been hidden from me for years" he said and I looked up.

"Someone in whom my blood runs" he completed and I started breathing heavily.

My mother rubbed the back of my hand in assurance.

"Come, my child. Come" he said and the door open.

All eyes were on the door. Everyone eagerly waiting for that person to come out, whereas I wished she didn't.

And then she did.

It was her. The love of my life. My darling. My Olivia.

How did he find her? And why is she here? Did she join him? And why is she smiling? And looking proud? And what was with the letter then?

She was wearing a black gown that covered her curse and the room filling in by the sounds of her heels clacking the floor.

My breath hitched when she sat next to him and he put a hand on her shoulder

"Meet my lovely daughter, my greatest weapon, Olivia" he said and she smirked and looked at everyone.