Part 1

Rei and Mitsuki were very good friends.Bakugo is Todoroki.Shoto has a little crush on Bakugo even tho he is a angy pomeranian.Their mothers decided to go on a trip,Endeavor had some bussiness and she couldn't leave Shoto alone, so Rei and Mitsuki decided that it will be better if Shoto and Bakugo will be in Mitsuki's house for the time they are in the trip.Bakugo hated the ideea at first, but his mom convinced him.Todoroki was pretty shocked, he will be in Bakugo's house for 1 mounth.Mitsuki warned Bakugo that if he will do something to Shoto he will have problems.

                                                              Monday, the summer holyday

Today is the day when Todoroki had to go at Bakugo's house.When he arrived Bakugo didn't look like he cared.''Hey Bakugo...where can I unpack my things?''Bakugo answered with a angry voice''Go unpack your shit in my room.I don't care.''Shoto unpacked his things and got back downstairs to ask Katsuki something.''You have only one bed...Wil we..sleep together..?''Todoroki blushed a little while asking this.''NO WAY!!You fucking sleep on the floor.Tch.''Shoto was a little sad while hearing this.''okay..''Bakugo was a little surprised when he heard thst Todoroki didn't give a fuck.''Ugh I'm just joking.You sleep on the couch.''Todoroki just answered with a ''thanks...''.

Bakugo's POV

why was it so cute?!He sounded fucking happy..Was I too harsh?Naaah..He is used to.The night it came fast.I had to shower, so I went to the bathroom.I didn't pay attention if the water was on or off, so I entered in and saw Todoroki bathing.I blushed hard and I closet the door silently so he won't hear me.FUCK....HOW DUMB CAN I BE?!?He looks good tho..WAIT WTF?!?WHAT AM I THINKING?!ugh...I went in my room and sat on the bed.After 10 minutes icyhot entered the room to grab some of his clothes.I didn't really care.''Bakugo..?'' icyhot called my name with a little sad voice.''What the fuck do you want?''I said.''Would you mind me sleeping in your room...?''I was a little surprised by his dumb question.''I don't give a fuck if you just stay away from me.''I was blushing a little.''Thank you Bakugo''.Halfie grabed some clothes and went to the bathroom again to change.When he got back I sat on a side of the bed and he on the another side.

                                                                 In the morning (Still Bakugo's POV)

''Huh?..''WTF HE IS FUCKING CLOSE!!He was hugging me.He looked...cute..I started to play with his hair.It was very soft..Even tho I hate him..He is just so fucking cute..Should I wake him up?I put his hands away softly and got up to dress up and go watch TV.After a while icyhot wake up too.He dressed up and he me downstair.''Morning Bakugo..''Fuck. that was fucking cute.''Shut up''I didn't want to look like a soft bitch.''Can I sit next to you?..''Why the fuck is he acting that dumb?''I don't care.Just shut the fuck up''

Shoto smiled a little and he sat next Bakugo.The blond put a horror movie.Shoto didn't really liked them but he didn't say anything.After like 20 minutes Katsuki saw that Todoroki was a little scared.''Don't you like horror movies?''Shoto was a little suprised that Bakugo cared.''Not really..''  ''Tsk..''He pulled Todoorki closer  to him.''There.Happy?''Shoto blushed a little but he really liked Katsuki being nice with him.''y..yes..thank you..''He stutered a little and then just enjoyed the time.After the movie ended Bakugo let go of Todoroki.''Fucking pussy.''Bakugo smirked and then he went to fo Breakfast.Todoroki went with him, he hugged Bakugo from the back.''WHAT THE FUCK ICYHOT?!?''  ''I'm sorry I just want to cuddle with someone..''  ''Tsk..'' Bakugo just let him do it because he didn't want to fight this early.

===============================================================================

                                                                            To be continued

In the next part will be the spicy stuff I think.I'm sorry if it's bad it's my first story.This is kinda short but I hope you like it anyway :D