A/N pls read! NOT DISCONTINUED

Start from the beginning

Besides, she used to be a troublemaker, but not anymore. Not since... it happened.

So like... is that okay?

Also, please vote down below (they'll be a section) between both of these for which you guys would think make a good new excerpt for the description! I wanted it  c h a n g e d, lol. Can you tell?

1) "Don't lose him, Blaine," Eris patted her twin's head.

Nyx scowled, swatting the hand away before quickly and unsuccessfully trying to fix her curls. After her hair was okay as it probably was going to get, she shoved her cold feet under E's thighs in retaliation, and stared down the other godling like they were in a horror movie.

Then the words proceeded, and she realized it was about Damian, which was weird. "Why?"

"Because," her half shrugged. "He looks at you like how Papa looks at Mom." 

-—— vote ——-

2) "My dad told me about this place," Damian said, chestnut eyes full of wonder and wariness as he glanced around the butterflies fluttering here or there, all colors you can imagine. "It used to be my favorite bed time story."

"Really?" She giggled, making sure to zip the tent up tight. "What about it made it your fav?"

"I dunno, I guess it just sounded nice. It's... special to you Reds, huh?"

"Yeah," Nyx smiled wistfully, leaning against the bark of a tree. "It's where, well, it's where my parents began to realize it was okay to fall in love. Their first date, the time they broke up, where they got married. It's where... it's where Teddy and I met. He was running away and somehow he ended up here, sitting in that willow tree right there." She pointed. "It's where Eris asked her girlfriend out and where Jazz learned how to feel peace-- with his synesthesia, y'know?"

Her demon one of the only ones outside of her family that know about her baby brother and what he expierences.

They were best friends, once. She hopes they can be again.

She glanced around again, then paused before her smile got wider, more truthful. "It's a special place, alright. It's so, so full of love and, well, it has helped all of us at one point."

"Dad said to never come here unless you have a Red with you or unless a Red is in trouble," Damian's gaze turned soft as he looked over at her, before immediately following a blue butterfly with his eyes. "Because when you guys are hurt, you just come here. It's a safe place, so thanks for bringing me."

"It's my family's sanctuary," the ghost girl bumped their shoulders together. "But you're my family too, and always welcomed."

-—— vote ——-

What's next is optional to skip, but might make some things clear from the original chapters or scenes that I noticed quite a few of you asked about or were confused over (which is okay, everyone gets a little lost sometimes!):

"The devil is the world's best lover; who else could better fill you to the brim with satisfaction?
Who else could dip their hands into your soul while their lips trailed up your sides as if you were the sweetest thing he ever tasted (even the forbidden fruit couldn't compare) and who else could make hell seem so inviting while they destroy you in the most pleasurable way: with their tongue, their lips, their hands, their body?
The devil came to me with the whisper of heaven dripping from his tongue, the devil came to me with a soft camaraderie of sins and selflessness, the devil came to me in the form of death disguised as a moonlit hug, the devil came to me and"

This quote is from my book God's Favorite Angel, which has NOT been published yet, but has about 30 parts in total. If you guys want (and I don't get totally swamped with the up coming college classes, I'll be putting a little description below this) I can post it?

"Regardless of the reputation, Nyx loved her papa and she didn't care that everyone used to call him the town's beast. The only time she's ever seen him 'beastly' was when Tio Law accidentally slapped her Mama... that was a stressful day."

What this scene is describing is a chapter in my Bar Red's Redemption Extra book, chapter title is 'm o n s t e r'.

"She had no close friends besides Axel— her best friend. Though she'd never call him that. The last person they gave that title too died and she's hell bent on not repeating history. / 
Ever since it happened, Nyx and her siblings have been close. In fact, everyone in their familia— including her Tios' familias— got closer.
They knew how easy it is to have a loved one ripped away.
It was also helpful that they were all close in age and all loving towards each other, even if they bickered sometimes like normal siblings."

I literally cannot express to all of you how many of you (Gus lovers) absolutely LOST IT at the thought of one of Bar, Gus', or Law's children died. Literally. So many of you. I got comments, I got DMs (none of which I minded), but let me just say: NONE OF THEIR CHILDREN DIE. This is a separate character not related to anyone, but a friend Nyx made like, in 4th grade. It's okay.

ANYWAYS, last things last (about #1, it's not a diss on Christianity, it is just a different telling, it is all from a supernatural, unrealistic perspective. Like, demons make people free lattes. It's in no way real).
1) the description:
"When are you going to learn that I will do anything for you, even if it means dying?

-——-——-
Lucifer has only been seen as evil, demonic, merciless—but what if that wasn't true?
What if he was really just a fallen angel in search of something more than the false love that was promised to him, what if God was the cruel one?
What if the devil just wanted to make his father proud, what if he chose to rule Hell to protect his brothers and sisters from bearing that burden, what if he was just a child who didn't know better?
What if Lucifer, God's favorite angel, was good all along?
What if Lucifer was a protector?
-——-——-
Nemesis has lived her entire life by the rules of other people. She blended in, happy to stick to the sidelines, happy to make everything about others, happy that it all was always for someone else.
Her whole life was spent asking herself, every night, if she could be enough.
If she could sleep without the nightmares, if she could wake up and do what everyone needed of her, if she could hold up the world without breaking.
Nemesis was always looking for something more. She knows that life is short but the world is large and she never wanted to lose people, it hurt.
She just knew that losing herself would hurt, too.
-——-——-
Angels were God's children, they followed him and his light without questions, so doesn't good behavior deserve rewards? God made soulmates for his children to give them something worth living for, something worth obeying.
(No one ever calls him manipulative. It is only ever words like omnipotent, all-seeing, good.
It is never about God being an absent father.)
Lucifer has spent his life ruling those that deserve the torture of Hell. After God, his father, ripped him of his true name and showed him no love, Lucifer thought he was undeserving of it— but when he found Nemesis, his mate, he doesn't know what to think of himself. She doesn't know what to think of him either.
There's one question that remains:
If Lucifer isn't truly bad then why does everyone think so? Why, if all he did was love?

2) I don't consider any of the above spoilers since like, all of it came from the very first chapter and a good chance, if you're here, you've read it.

3) Thoughts, opinions, will you still read this?