Dare 1 - 'Fessing up to Hinata dammit

Dare by Nishinoya_Yuuuuuuuu "senpai" and (somewhat?) by Sugawara_Koushi senpai.

"Confess your love to Hinata"

Kageyama cleared his throat as he fidgeted with his fingers while he waited outside the door. It was quiet outside with only the sound of his foot quickly tapping against the concrete and his deep breaths. His breath could be seen in the air, thanks to the frosty weather.

Thanks to his 'senpai', Nishinoya, he was somehow convinced to confess to Hinata. So now, he waited outside the door of the gymnasium, waiting for Shouyou to come out so that he could just get this over with.

As time went by he felt his heart beat faster as he began to get nervous. He wiped his sweaty palms on his pants despite the cold weather. Then, Tobio heart nearly jumped out of his chest when the door swung open to reveal the orange-haired boy.

"Ah, Kageyama! I didn't know you were still here... I though you already left with the others?" Shouyou asked him slightly confused. "Nah... I thought I should wait for you...ーBecaaause I knew you'd get lost on you way home since you're such an idiot!" Tobio quickly caught himself before the words slipped out of his mouth. He laughed (rather awkwardly) to emphasize the fact that he meant it as a joke. Shouyou looked at him weird, but shrugged it off and Tobio took a big gulped and tried to calm himself down. Don't screw this up, Tobio told himself.

As they walked down the silent road, Tobio's nervousness was starting to take over again and soon enough he was playing around with his hands trying to distract himself from his quickly beating heart. Too busy with himself, he didn't notice that Hinata had already stopped in front of him. "Ah!" Tobio yelped as he ran into the small boy.

"Oi, Hinata, why'd you stop?!"

"Kageyama... We're already at my home..."

"O-oh..." Kageyama looked up and found himself staring at what was Hinata's household. "Ah, well then, I'll be off, Kageyamaー" he was cut off when Kageyama grabbed him by the shoulders and now faced each other. "K-Kageyama??" Hinata blushed at how close they were but was silenced when Kageyama spoke. "Shouyou," Kageyama said, using his first name for once, "I..."

Crap, what are you doing, idiot?, Kageyama quiestioned himself. "Shouyou," Tobio took in a deep breath, puffing up his blushing cheeks, "Shouyou, I like you!... A lot!" Kageyama's eyes were shut tight from embarrassment of suddenly blurting it out loud in such a quiet place, for all he knew, the whole neighborhood could've heard him.

He jumped at the touch of cold fingers against his warm cheeks and opened his eyes. He saw that Hinata's hand was laying in the side of his face and his face was smiling up at him. "I like you too, Kageyama!"

Tobio had to blink twice. Was it really that easy? Was that really just all he had to do? "Wait... what?" Kageyama asked blankly. "I said that I like you too," Shouyou repeated. "Actually, I'm really glad that you confessed first. Now I don't have to worry being the first one to confess."

"What?! Hinata you dumbass!" Kageyama yelled at him as the orange-haired boy ran off to his house.

Hinata stood outside his door and looked back at him. "Stay warm, Kageyama! See you tomorrow!" He waved his hand at Kageyama and then diss appears off into his home. Tobio smiled lightly at the ground where Hinata had been standing just a minute ago. "Such an idiot," he breathed out with a small chuckle and started to walk his way home.

I have decided that each chapter will probably end up something like this where it just ends up being a story for the dare. Yep. That's how it's gonna be.
*Kageyama glaring from the corner of the room*