Establishing Dominance

*After class*

As the bell rings I look at my phone one more time to prepare myself for what I'll have to do. Why am I stressing so bad? All period I've been obsessing over this one dumb interaction. It can't be that hard.

I stand up, throwing all confidence I can out there.

...

Immediately just to feel my stomach drop. This is WAY harder then I thought it to be.

Hey, I know! (I thought to myself) I need to do this as smooth and charming as possible, I pull out my phone and prepare myself for this moment.

*Meanwhile*

Mandy finishes up her writing and packs up the last of her stuff. Almost getting ready to leave she suddenly hears a song playing...

Everyone else seems to too as their heads perks up to face the one and only, Ty Doug.

In one hand he holds his phone, blasting Back in Black by ACDC, in the other he holds a fake microphone he's pretending to sing into passionately.

Mandy is in shock... -"what is this idiot doing making such a scene..."

Ty pulls his eye contact to Mandy, slowly dancing his way smoothly down to her..

-"He is not..." She tries to avoid eye contact, embarrassed by the sight of him.

He finishes with one last little twirl before planting himself onto her desk, everyone in the class is silently giggling at what a mockery he is making of himself. "heyyyyyy-" he finger guns her.

-"... hi.." She was absolutely embarrassed to be in the same room as this freak.

He puts his hand out, "The name's Ty, No need to be so flustered.. trust me I'm not as cool as I seem"

-"My face is defiantly red because I'm embarrassed you just did that to walk to me." She takes his hand and shakes it. -"...Why are you so sweaty-?"

"HAHAHAHAH" Ty laughs intensely. "You are so funny y'know?" He pulls his hand away, "Anyways. Mandy."

-"How'd you know my name-...?"

"So this is what I'm picturing.." Ty pulls a notebook out of his bag and slams it in front of her, it's  drawing of both of them holding hands while sitting on a bench. "You- Me- bench, outside of school. tomorrow, after school."

Mandy looks up at him. -"If you promise to leave me alone and keep the attention to you not me, then sure. I'll meet you at that bench, but keep in mind" She smudges her finger over the drawing's hands holding. -"THAT. is not happening."

"HA! Then call it a date!"

-"or not..."

"See you then, pal!"

-"alright...."

And Ty counts today as successful and heads home.