sommy shortstories

***

in honor of 100k and the hopes of many more.. i wanted to give you all one last chapter sentimental sommy moments. there are four short stories to be exact.

but i had a friend who's really good at writing, write one of the shorts included in this..and it makes me sob.. she told me not to credit her, but i couldn't let y'all think i wrote the beautiful masterpiece. so in respect of her i wont include her @ but i definitely didn't write it..

***

this is my friends short..

To the Stars and Back

"I told the stars about you."

"What?" Savanna laughs while trying to catch her breath. Just a few minutes ago, she was playing tag with Tommy at the front of Wilbur's flat.

The light in the sky had already gone down; but, her eyes drew to the nearest source of light.

The shine came from the eyes of the boy that stood in front of her.

"I told the stars about you," Tommy repeats.

His blue, tired eyes were full of overflowing emotions. No matter how hard Savanna tried, she couldn't figure out what he was feeling.

"The stars?" Savanna asked. "You've talked to them about me?"

"Well, they are great listeners. Plus isn't that our thing?" Tommy defends, emphasizing the word 'are' while looking down to the mixture of gravel and soil under his feet. Distracted, he starts kicking the dirt with his black sneakers.

"To be honest, I was scared to talk to the stars. It felt stupid but it was worth it," Tommy comments as he lifts his head from the dirt to the sky.

"I think it was so easy because you remind me of the stars. You're like a shining light in a dark abyss. People look up to you with hope. Like they could laugh or cry to you knowing you would never judge them at all."

Savanna stood in awe. In no way did she assume that the boy she's so in love with held her up at such a high standard. She feels her eyes start to widen as her mouth gapes open slightly out of shock.

She walks up to Tommy, who is much taller than she is. She brings her hands up to his cheeks and slowly pulls his face back down from the sky. She looks at his bright blue orbs with warmth.

All of a sudden, Savanna goes on her tiptoes and embraces Tommy in a tight hug. The moonlight suddenly gets itself out from behind the clouds and shines on the pair.

They stood there for what felt like a while, just holding each other. The only thing filling the silence was the light wind through the English streets.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it?" Savanna asks while glancing up at the sky as Tommy was moments before.

"You know, my first girlfriend turned into the moon," Tommy chuckles slyly, a smirk growing on his face.

"Are you kidding me tommy!"

Although Tommy was a strange one, Savanna always knew;

To the stars and back...

...it was and will always be him

***

Midnight Memories

"Live on the wild side," savana looked up at tommy with a large grin as they stood at the front door of her flat.