⚕️Breathe⚕️

Start from the beginning

Once I get things into the pot for them to simmer, the scene around me makes my fingers itch and my OCD to keep things clean stirs up and so without much thought, I take a fresh towel and start scrubbing every inch. 

"You didn't have to do all this." I look up from wiping down the counter dry to see him dressed in a simple black tee that hugs his chest, a black cargo shorts and still naked feet.

As for Sora, she is dressed in a cute dress with pigtails adorning her hair. Which reminds me, walking to the couch where my  satchel is placed, taking out a small box, I walk upto Sora and kneel down in front of her, "This is for you."

Looking at her Appa nod she shyly glances at the present and accepts them with her small hand. Glancing back she gives me her dimpled smile and her striking eyes convey some serious emotions. At this exact moment I wish with all my heart to become a part of this family. "Thank you, Uncle Lan."

"You can call me Jun." Smiling at her I wink, "My parents used to call me Jun. You can too."

"What about me?" This question is posed by Wei Wuxian and I smirk, "You need to earn. She already has." At my retort she giggles and Wei Wuxian shakes his head. "Alright no one can beat you at your verbose. Come on, let's get you cleaned up. Sora, sweetie why don't you set the table while Appa helps the cook to clean?"

Without another word she starts setting up the table and I follow Wei Wuxian deep into their house. Unlike kitchen the other areas are bright and colourful. We walk into a room which is sparsely decorated. Except for a king size bed, a table and chair, wardrobe and few pictures of Wei Wuxian and Sora decorated on the wall, the room was bare with just minimal essentials.

"Here." Handing me a t-shirt and towel he smiles, "Washroom is in here." Making his way he opens another door and I smirk. So his only weakness is a huge showerhead. "If you wish to take bath-" his words cut off when he eyes me taking out my shirt and I watch his throat bob. Hm, he's affected.

Slowly placing my arms next to his head I cage him like an animal and smirk at the lust that swirls in his eyes, "If I take a bath... will you join me Wei Wuxian?" Bringing my lips close to his but not touching I tease, "Or will you imagine me all hot and naked and later relieve yourself to the thoughts of me fondling you."

"Wan-" bringing my nose close to his nape I take a deep breath, "You smell like cinnamon, Wei Wuxian. So ripe and fresh." Hearing him let out a small whimper almost undoes me, but I let go of him and back out slowly, "Leave before I kiss you."

Taking a deep breath he composes himself and with a sudden smirk pulls my collar and I stumble against him, "Don't play with fire if you don't wish to get burnt, Wangji. I am not a toy."

"Who says you are? Open your eyes Wei Wuxian. I want your fire to consume my entire soul." Peering into his eyes I confess, "If it makes you feel better then let me say that's it's me who wishes to be feasted by you, everyday."

A moment later he leaves my collar and I back away. Without further words he walks out and I splash some water on my face. Fuck.

Donning the new tshirt I walk out and my eyes trail to the numerous photos that cover the entire passage walls. They were of Wei Wuxian and Sora. There is this one huge black and white picture of baby Sora in Wei Wuxian's arms. This man has a heart of gold to raise someone else's kid all on his own, to give her his name, to give her his word, to make her his world.

Wei Wuxian.

Hearing their laughter I walk into the dining area just to witness Wei Wuxian dig a spoon of syrup into the pot and feed it to Sora. "How is it?"