I grabbed his hand and suddenly kissed him, tears still falling from both our faces. I deepened the kiss in hopes that it'll change his mind, but of course it wasn't that easy and he quickly pulled away.

"Corpse...please smile" he said so sadly, smiling one last time at me. I really didn't want him to leave but I smiled sadly at him anyways.

He wiped the tears off of my face and left. He turned around and mouthed two words that made me cry even more before entering his building and never looking back.

'Sorry, goodbye'

~Time skip~

"Corpse you should come out and eat..." I heard Rae say through the door.

She's been telling me to come out for quite a while now, but each time I would just ignore her.

"Well...just come out whenever...theres always food at the table..." she said and I heard her walk away.

I've locked myself in my room ever since the events from yesterday, or today. I haven't opened my phone at all ever since what happened. I was just hugging a soggy pillow. Soggy and drenched because of my weeping.

I still haven't replied to the tweet about my face getting leaked, and I don't think I will anytime soon.

I hated myself, even more than I already did. I was angry with myself, angry that I lost my temper from yesterday. But above all I was sad. Sad that Sykkuno left me. Sad that he ended it, we loved each other, so why?

He said he's been a bad boyfriend, but if anything I was the one being a bad boyfriend. It was me who got angry, he was just trying to help me but I was too blinded by my anger to listen to him and shouted at him.

"Im so fucking stupid!" I screamed through the pillow.

If I just listened to him and left would things have turned out differently? Would we still have been together until now? Would I be cuddling with him in the bed right now or even having an intercourse with him right now?

Things could have been different if only I have listened to him.

I didnt care anymore about my face getting leaked, I just wanted Sykkuno back. I just wanted the adorable, caring, loving, affectionate, and precious Sykkuno back.

But did he want me back?

He looked so hurt when he ended things, but he could've moved on by now. He could've slept the memories we spent together away and moved on.

My stomach growled but I ignored it.

My stomach was hurting really bad but I ignored it.

My eyes started feeling heavy from all the crying I've been doing and I slowly went to sleep. The last thing my mind thought of was Sykkuno's smiling face before fully going to sleep.

~Time skip~

I must've been asleep for hours because when I woke up the room was dark already. The faint moonlight going through the window being the only thing keeping the room from being pitch black.

I slowly got off of bed because I badly needed to use the bathroom. When I stood up from my bed my stomach growled loudly and it felt like my insides were being squeezed together.

Might as well eat something...

I slowly opened the door and walked out of the room. Slowly closing it again behind me. Then I noticed Rae was sleeping sitting down next to the doorway, a tray with food and water next to her.

She must've been waiting for me to come out but fell asleep.

I smiled slightly at her kindness even though she couldn't see and I slowly grabbed the tray with food next to her. Making sure she doesn't wake up.

My stomach growled loudly when I leaned down to grab it but thankfully she didn't wake up. She just moved slightly and shuddered, probably because of how cold it was in the hallway.

Once I grabbed the tray I went to the kitchen and reheated the food in the microwave, while I was waiting for it to finish heating I went upstairs again to use the bathroom which was my original goal.

~No one wants to read a bathroom scene lol~

Once I finished using the toilet I turned the faucet on and washed my hands. Wiping it on a hand towel afterwards and proceeding to walk to the kitchen again.

I opened the microwave and got the plate out, ignoring the slight burning pain it was giving my hand and placed it down on the table.

Grabbing a spoon and fork before taking a bite on the rice meal. I was glad it was a fulfilling looking rice meal since I skipped breakfast, lunch, and technically dinner.

I quickly consumed the food because of how hungry I was, leaving nothing but scraps and drank water after.

After I ate I started to walk back upstairs again but didn't directly go to my room. I stopped in Rae's bedroom first and grabbed a blanket and pillow before walking out and walking towards the other side of the hallway where my room was.

I stopped in front of Rae and subtly laid her down, placing the pillow behind her head before gently placing the blanket on top of her.

She smiled in her sleep and moved around the floor, getting comfy.

"Goodnight..." I whispered before going back in my room and locking it again.

Despite how I just woke up not even an hour ago I felt drowsy again and immediately fell asleep in my bed.

Hi

Also fruck, Im getting into too much fandoms in a short amount of time and I hate it, some were old fandoms hdisidksk-

Sorry if I took longer than usual to upload, and its not even that good ;<

1520 words .-.