𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

-𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒-

Y/n slowly opened her eyes and gasped as she saw Miles looking at her.

"Oh my gosh, Miles, you scared the shit out of me!" She exclaims. "Sorry. You look pretty when you sleep" he smiles.

"Um, thanks? How long have you been... um sitting there for?" "About 15 minutes, I woke up and went downstairs so we can make breakfast or something"

Y/n looked at him for a moment. She lightly smiled and got up. "Um, I'm gonna go to the bathroom"

Miles nodded. As y/n went to the bathroom, Miles got up and started making breakfast.

He felt bad for what he said to y/n, after all, they have to fall in love.

He got out some cheese, butter, and bread and started making sandwiches to make grilled cheese.

He got cups out and poured orange juice in them.

The h/c haired girl finished in the bathroom and went back to the kitchen, shocked to see what Miles was doing.

"What are you doing?" "Making breakfast. We got off the wrong foot yesterday, I wanna make it up to you" he smiles. "With breakfast?"

Miles rolled his eyes and lightly slammed the knife against the counter. "I'm trying to do something nice here and all you're doing is complaining, just say thank you and move on!"

"I just said with breakfast, jeez" "whatever, here's your food" Miles gave a fake smile and pushed the plate to y/n.

The two ate in silence as the birds chirped in the background.

After breakfast, y/n put on a show while Miles was upstairs playing his guitar.

Miles was being too loud for y/n's liking. She paused her show and went upstairs.

"Um, Miles..." she knocked on the door. No answer. She slowly opened the door which got Miles' attention. "Can you play a little quieter please?" She asks. "Am I interrupting your 'girl time'?" He said.

"No, I'm just asking if you can, it's a bit loud and I'm trying to watch a show." "Can I watch with you?" "Sure, I guess"

Miles put away his guitar and went downstairs to watch the show with y/n.

Y/n wondered why Miles was rude and then suddenly nice-ish, she thought he was maybe bi-polar.

As they were watching the show, the teenage girl went on Instagram and started looking at photos of a boy.

Miles noticed and looked at her phone to see what she was looking at. "Watcha looking at?" "Oh, just some boy" "You've been looking at 'some boy' for 5 minutes?"

"It's nothing" "well there has to be a reason why you're stalking him" "I'm not stalking him. He... I like him, that's all but of course he likes my sister. He knows who I am but he barely ever notices me, he notices my sister" she sighs.

"Ouch, is your sister popular or something?" "Kinda, everyone pays attention to her, she's like a beauty queen and I live under her shadow, they know me as 'y/s/n's sister'. Which sucks, and I can never bring a boy home because they'll just go head over heels for my sister"

"Wow, that must be hard" "yeah, try your parents. They pay attention to her more too, they would flip if she left, but with me, they probably don't care that I'm here with you"

"I'm sorry" "don't worry, I'm used to it." Miles frowned at the girl. He felt bad. "It must've been hard when you were a kid" "yup, um my sister and I were adopted when we were one. Apparently my biological dad left when my biological mom was pregnant and then they got killed."

"damn. My... my parents died too, my little sister saw the whole thing, she's been traumatized ever since, she's even too scared to go past the gate and well me, I kinda lost it when they were gone" he frowns.

"I'm sorry you and your sister had to go through that. I can't imagine how scary that must've been for her" "yeah, it was and now we have to deal with it for the rest of our lives, sometimes I feel like I can see them"

"Well, maybe..." "yeah. I miss them, a lot. Some people at my school make fun of me for it. But I just end up choking them or something"

Y/n looked at him, shocked from what she just heard. "Yeah, well I guess we both know how it feels" "yeah"

Miles and Y/n looked at eachother for a moment and quickly looked away. "And just because you know about my parents death, doesn't mean I'm gonna be nice to you"

The girl simply nodded. "Yeah, Yeah I know" "I'm sorry, my parents death is a very sensitive topic for me. It makes me feel more of a freak." Tears filled the boy's eyes as he got memories from when he was younger.

"You're not a freak just because you're parents died." "Well, I am. I'm apparently psychotic, that's what people say and yet the girls are all over me, some boys too."

a/n: called out on y'all 🏃🏻‍♀️💨

Y/n felt slightly uncomfortable, she knows what psychotic means and it's not a fun thing. Maybe that's why he's weird she thought.

She brushed off the thought and continued to listen to Miles. Things were going good so far. The two are already connecting, they both had similar stories which, made them relate to eachother.

"The only person in my life that I can never let me see touch someone in a harmful way, is my sister. I love her so much, she's the only person in this whole entire world, that I'll do anything for, I have a huge soft spot for her, and I would hate myself forever if she ever got scared of me"

"She seems really special" "She is, I'm her bestfriend and she's mine." The girl lightly smiled in which, Miles smiled back.

"Well um, I guess we should finish this episode" Y/n said, breaking the silence. "Yeah sure"

And with that, they spent the rest of their day telling stories of their families, watching TV and maybe laughing a bit.

Author's Note!
PLEASE TELL ME WHY THAT BESTFRIEND PART MADE MY EYES WATER 😭✋🏻
AND I WROTE IT💀💀💀✋🏻

Anyways, sorry for yesterday, I accidentally published it. Pls, vote and comment, it makes me more motivated to write, (even though if I say no one won't but it's okay, anyways)

Have a good day/night <3